Things that are Overrated

amongst

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-every movie being in 3d. not at all necessary.

-sex slaves, child or otherwise. too bad for them but i'm tired of hearing about it.

-pretty much every rapper that started rapping after...07? maybe before that.

-all these fat unkempt dane cook look alikes in unbuttoned shirts. what a bunch of douchebags.

^ that. the first time I ever heard a dubstep I was outraged by how fucking shitty some of my good friends new friends were and their taste in music and the fact that they were ushered into the circle bringing that shit. also anything on datpiffs homepage anymore is ass and most of the classic older tapes are gone or were never avail.

Fukn twitter, facebook, tumbr, all that shit. Got nothing to do with rap letters so I dunno why so many writers feel the need to get e-props from some dipshit on the other side of the world who ya never gonna meet and is never gonna see the real lack of ups you have in your city

• Like 1

Not everyone lives in Boise and can see your dumpster tags br0...

....and on the note of hypocrisy, why you are on this website?

Can't you just see the rape letters in your town on foot, or are you also looking at graffiti from some dipshit on the other side of the world who ya never gonna meet and is never gonna see the real lack of ups you have in your city?

jussayin

it's not a bad thing, i take sunset flicks too but people get hella hyped when someone takes an ill picture of the sunset. there's 365 of them a year and depending on where you live, the majority of them look ill. i'm sure in soviet russia there are never sunsets so they might get really stoked to see a nice picture of one.

it's not a bad thing,people get hella hyped when someone takes an ill picture of the sunset.

that's cause anything natural like that is timeless.

If you see it in terms of the earth's rotation and space and atmosphere there's a primal appreciation for something so intense.

especially from people who have no knowledge or interest in photography as a craft.

doesn't have to be an artfag thing