Wow just wow!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cilone: yeah, i remember you. you were always a pretty nice guy to everyone around here.

DAO: he's not a cop, military people think differently than you and i. shouldn't sweat him for it.

I don't doubt it's him, I just doubt that anybody in the military short of a General or some shit has the time to post on here as much as he does.

And I think he's a liar.

I don't doubt it's him, I just doubt that anybody in the military short of a General or some shit has the time to post on here as much as he does.

And I think he's a lier.

you would be surprised what people in the military have time to do.

a good friend was airforce intelligence. back at his old base, he and three friends

who were also intel hooked up an xbox 360 to the military's flat screens and had

death matches on halo for the whole of their shifts.

if that tells you something (like where our tax dollars go to).

I have stated I am a Soldier. The reason I have so much time to post is that I sit in front of a computer all day. My current job in the Army does not take much to do and so I get bored and come on here. When I was at my last job, I did not have all the time to post, so I didn't. Some jobs are easy, some are not.

CILONE: Soldier

DAO: ashamed at his station in life

I have stated I am a Soldier. The reason I have so much time to post is that I sit in front of a computer all day. My current job in the Army does not take much to do and so I get bored and come on here. When I was at my last job, I did not have all the time to post, so I didn't. Some jobs are easy, some are not.

CILONE: Soldier

DAO: ashamed at his station in life

DAO: A real ass dude that aint stupid enough to tell teh popo what he do.

Cilyone: Ashamed of his real job and making up stories on teh interwebzors.

That guy just made himself a target for all kinds of cops.

I highly doubt this.

Why would him catching one of those slime balls "in action" make him a target? If anything he made an example of that police officer, and maybe other cops will think twice about their job or change their attitude for fear of losing it.

Because the other cops will want to make him an example for messing with one of them. I do not see them saying to themselves "lets leave this guy alone because he already got one of us in trouble".

It is like when you hit a cop, as soon as you get into the cell they beat your ass. They don't back down because you already hit one of them, they just get more cops to fuck you up.

Probably true. Anyone with a brain should know not to hit a cop so it is not like a cop is going to knock someone who hit them's brain out...

So, let me understand what you're saying... you're saying that the police will GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to exert criminal behavior towards Darrow? I think any cop that would be "targeting" someone for getting their crooked ass butt buddy cop suspended should be suspended as well. No law breaking happened in that video what so ever, other than that cop making threats that were not justified or legal. So why would Darrow be the target? Because good cops help the crooked ones when they know they're crooked, and they'll put a stop to anyone exposing their crookedness? And the crooked cops also help each other too. So really, the whole police force is bad. I'm just trying to get on your level about this, because I really don't think Darrow will be a "target" now.

I think darrow was right and should have turned the tape over. That cop should be kicked off the force. But I also think that other cops will look at this as an example of the cops losing (I do not know if this is coming out right). Most cops have out of control ego's and really do not like losing. Crooked cops or not, I think darrow is looking at more tickets in his future.