Wow just wow!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep that sucks.

one time i got pulled over in a small rich ass town in Jersey for "not yielding at a yield sign" when i made sure to cause i saw the pig behind me. the cop made me get out of the car and proceeded to flirt with my girlfriend while i had to wait on a guardrail on the side of the highway.

hahahahah

yo i been fucked with by cops all the time

all my life

but u know hwat always gets me out of it

keeping my cool and being nice

sorry yall but i aint down to catch abad one, those niggas are just looking for any reason to fuck u up.

cuz they think you're one of those "guys"

so.. this proves i need a videocamera in my car.

a fucking men, i never thought this shit really happened this much, but i remember when this cop was trying to screw with my mom while she was driving once, i almost used the carjack on that mother fucker's head.:) but yeah i will be investing in a video camera for my car.

You can see me pass the officer at :08 seconds as he nearly blocks the road as he sits waiting for the next car without license plate lights to come by.

You'll hear this officer tell me he'll make up "9 different charges" including resisting arrest before he has even tried to arrest me. You'll hear him say how I didn't use my turn signal and I was weaving when the video clearly proves him wrong.

I truly thought if I didn't suck up, I would be beaten and maybe killed.

I think the officers last name is Sgt. Kenline, but I am not sure on the spelling, if you know for sure, please email me.

Please excuse the clicking in the video.

why doesnt he just go to the police station and show them the video?

You guys are soooo tough. I bet all of you would have puched him in his face as soon as he started talking shit.

That would have been the dumb thing to do. Get thrown in jail for something stupid, yeah that is the way to go tough guys.

The smart thing would be to keep your mouth shut and do what he says, who cares what the cop thinks?????? You get to sleep at home or wherever and not sleep in a jail cell. All this tough guy bullshit goes out the door when he pulls out his night stick and stomp a hole in your chest.

Without the police, you would be living a totally different life.

I do not like the police, but I do see a need for them.

The car camera may bring justice through super anti pork lie powers.

My first arrest:

Cop twice my size snuck up behind me and slammed my face into a metal counter chipping 2 of my front teeth.

General Unconstitutional Harrassment:

Cop rolled up and for no reason forced at gunpoint to lay face down while walking on sidewalk.

While complying quietly kicked by piggie patting down my friend for no reason other than to search us. We were released "without incident"

I'm not a cop nor do I ever aspire to be one but you're asking for trouble when the cop goes about what he has to do to countless people every night and you're the guy that starts acting uppity or funny. If I was a cop and someone started to question me as I was going through my routine duty, I'd give him shit too. You never know what that cop had been through that day. he could've just pulled a double shift or his kid could be in the hospital. I'm not sticking up for him making up charges, I'm just saying.

I've gotten away with murder before just by doing what the cop says, not asking "Why?" and "What for?"

I've literally been in a car with drugs in it after a painting session and we all were nice as pie, asked no questions as to why we were being stopped and when on about our way. Paint on our hands and all. /no graffiti.

*Edit although I did have one cop say "It's your story versus mine motherfucker." as he pulled me over and claimed I almost hit a kid that wasn't even there.

Then again...I was totally wiggered out at the time.

ive had cops pop me with weed and then give it back and tell me to smoke it....they just care about graf......ive had cops tell me take your knife and your pipe and go, after busting me with weed while blazing and driving at 3am...ive had cops beat box for me while i bust a flow....ive had other cops harass the shit outta me....this proves one of three things, some cops are cool, im real lucky most of the time or its great to be white

*edit..FUCK COPS