Beach, vodka and bitches or the Kazantip festival

EGG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My buddy was in love with, and dated, a girl from Bulgaria (here on non-work whatever visa)in high school and into the early 20's. He was willing to marry her to help her stay here. She had a scholarship which paid for her entire art school, apartment, and gave her like $20k to live. It was a ridiculous opportunity for her.

She broke up with my buddy, failed in school in her sophomore year thus losing her scholarship. She married a guy last year to stay in the country - he beats her and moved her across the country away from her friends and family.

She's hot though.

Born and raised in Ukraine, I've seen it all. I gotta admit, though, that most of the top quality females in Eastern Europe have already left. I'm not saying that there isn't quality there, but really the East/West coast is a better bet.

Anyway, I'm fucking biased so it doesn't really matter. I'm immediately turned off by eastern europeans. Spend some time with'em. Gordon Gecko fucking wannabes with no fucking human soul who will fuck/rape you and sell your dead body into an Egyptian bordello. And they fucking hemmorage fucking money. Know the right people and you're rolling in some wierd eyes wide shut meets fifty cent's posse shit.

Going to Ukraine this Summer, woo.