Beach, vodka and bitches or the Kazantip festival

EGG

check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dGZMKfNAI

Yesterday i saw a report on TV about Kazantip festival in Ukraina.

It's unbelievable!!!

The festival is located on the Black Sea in Ukraina. In the middle of nowhere with no infrastructures but the techno festival.

It last 5 weeks non-stop... ok i dont care about the music.

But the thing is there are the most beautiful Russian, Ukrainian, western european girls, completely open-minded...

The best is that this festival is originately a nudist festival....:huh: and the entry is free if you are naked (they want to keep the spirit :cool: ) otherwise it's 100 euros (for the 5 weeks)

Yo see the fucking eastern top models dancing completely nude!!!!!!!

and it's not really expensive (for the tourists)

check the website-> http://www.kazantip.com/en/

some pics

08b8e9e9e8.jpg

03.jpg

kazantip1.jpg

i think it's hard to get there but it will be worth the sacrifices

z101.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go to any strip club in Europe and you are bound to see naked girls from eastern Europe. They all look like this. In Italy I have never heard of a Italian girl stripping, all those girls were from the ukraine or chech (sp?). It is really cheap there too. Any country that did is not part of the European Union and does not use Euros is exteremly cheap.

All of you should take a trip there.

You have to watch out for all the girls there. they all want out of there, so they will tell you anything and do anything for you to take them with you. This was a problem fro Soldiers in italy, they would get suckered by these girls and marry them and as soon as they got to the states, they had their families join them and use up the guys money and then leave.

When a girl is down to have crazy freaky deaky euro sex, young guys will fall for whatever they want. Next thing you know you are broke and have crabs.