Killer of Giants>><<Last To Serve

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, having a different opinion means you hate graffiti.

word up.

no but apparently having a different style means you suck at graffiti... did you even read what he was responding to?

and I quote, "those letters are garbage if it didnt have all the colors it would be aweful looking" -in reference to Yetie.

Yetie is one of my personal favorites. Just because he doesn't recycle a bunch of DTK/RIS/AOK/FBA stuff this fool is hating. I like his mutant cartoon, Ren and Stimpy on LSD style that shit is fresh as fuck to me and one of the main reasons is that it hasn't been done.

Respect the architect

no but apparently having a different style means you suck at graffiti... did you even read what he was responding to?

and I quote, "those letters are garbage if it didnt have all the colors it would be aweful looking" -in reference to Yetie.

Yetie is one of my personal favorites. Just because he doesn't recycle a bunch of DTK/RIS/AOK/FBA stuff this fool is hating. I like his mutant cartoon, Ren and Stimpy on LSD style that shit is fresh as fuck to me and one of the main reasons is that it hasn't been done.

Respect the architect

"if you don't like yetie, you don't like graffiti" that is what i was referring to.

good letters are good letters, hot styles are hot styles.

• 1 year later...