i am the walrus

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

That is the town where I bought my new car a few months ago. I would have arrested her too for fucking with the food. When you are a cop, you have to watch for shit like this because motherfuckers will put shit in your food without a second thought that could really make you sick. I bet that wasn't all salt on that burger.

That is the town where I bought my new car a few months ago. I would have arrested her too for fucking with the food. When you are a cop, you have to watch for shit like this because motherfuckers will put shit in your food without a second thought that could really make you sick. I bet that wasn't all salt on that burger.

You're an idiot.

could we please ban DAO. Youre like 15 years old and you listen to too much easy e. Youre probably one of the stupidest people on the internet.

Cops have awesome benefits and the work schedule is flexible as a mother fucker. I know a one who have had a kid and gotten paid to stay home for months to help raise the baby. If youre smart they have good shit set for when you retire. Don't listen to the fucking retards on this website who grew up thinking they were going to be in NWA when they grew up.

I have many cop/firefighter friends I drop names like a mother fucker whenever I get into any trouble with police. It only backfires when I am drunk and mix up who works for what town.

It helped out growing up there was a cop with the same last name as me(no relation). Cool ass dude kept me from getting arrested 4 times...

The only cop I ever really knew was this guy that used to watch my little brother right after my mom died.

At one point he asked me to have a threesome with him and his little tatted up wifey.

A few years later he took me to jail on drug related charges.

Fuckin dick. I always thought he was cool too.

Re: i am the ultimate traitor.

how would they prove that you have or haven't smoked tree more or less than 25 time over the past 25 years?

its not about proving anything. its your word, and unless there is something on your record that proclaims otherwise you can say whatever you want about your drug use, just stick to your story.

the military asks the same questions. my record shows that i have never used drugs and have never had issues with alcohol abuse... and i will say nothing different than that.

some cops suck. some are great. some chefs, clerks, firemen, strippers, denny's waitresses, soldiers, punk rockers are great and some suck... whatever. go edogg go, if you get it and i get pulled over in seattle by you i'll be thoroughly disappointed, though...