stupid mom tries to beat train, hit by two

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know that here in Los Angeles they had a problem with the Metrolink and stupid ass people getting hit by that passenger train.. Haven't heard much since that cat who was going to kill himself.. Then decided not to.

So sad... Those poor kids are going to have such a hard life..

Darwin Awards[/img]

Ive got that book and a few others.

Bank robbers get into a car chase with police. One of the bank robbers pulls out a grenade, pulls the pin and throws the pin at the police. Police quickly realize whats about to happen and stop chasing. Car blows up, three robbers died, fourth badly disfigured.

HAMMOND, Ind. -- Two children were killed and their mother and two siblings were critically injured when the family's minivan was struck by two freight trains traveling in opposite directions, police said.

Crystal Bolanos, 11, and Anahi Bolanos, 8, were ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene of Saturday's crash in Hammond by the Lake County coroner's office.

The 32-year-old mother, Edie Bolanos, and her other two children were listed in critical condition Saturday night after being flown to Chicago hospitals. Hospital officials declined to provide updated conditions Sunday on the three survivors.

Click here to find out more!

The crash occurred about 10 a.m. Saturday at a CSX railroad crossing six blocks from the Hammond home where the family lives.

Police Lt. Mike Jorden said the family's minivan had been traveling southbound on a Hammond street when it was struck by a westbound freight train. That collision pushed the van into the path of an incoming eastbound train, which also struck the vehicle, Jorden said.

The eastbound train blocked traffic for about three hours Saturday as police investigated the crash. The crossing has flashing lights but not guard arms that lower when a train is approaching.

Several neighbors said the dangerous intersection should be protected with guard arms.

"Hammond needs to do something about putting gates up," said Margarita Vargas, 24, who lives between the CSX tracks and the nearby South Shore Line tracks. "I've seen quite a few people almost get hit by the train."

i like how neighbors are saying how dangerous it is and how the city is responsible for stopping shit like this

retards

It never fails to amaze me how fucking dumb people are. A month ago I saw a guy in a line of cars stop at a crossing and he drove around other cars and blew it and knocked the gate off, shit was already down and the train was at the road already, lucky for him it was crossing into a yard and the engine was moving slow and able to stop