Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

stupid mom tries to beat train, hit by two

what a cruel world where the people that had no control over the situation die and the one that made all the wrong decisions continues on living.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

God, how many people in Texas get killed by trains.

Stop being stupid

what a cruel world where the people that had no control over the situation die and the one that made all the wrong decisions continues on living.

my sentiments as well

something like that happed like a yr ago and my friend rushed to the seen since it happened right outsider his job. it was a man and his 3 yr old kid. the police tried to pull the guy over and the guy tried to bail by beating the train, they were both thrown out of the car and my friend told me he tried to help the baby but it was no use. the kid had a hole on his head and blood was gushing out as he was trying to breathe.

he was pretty shook about it.

it got on my nerves how the family was saying "he would never put his sons life at risk"

BItch! it is ovious he put his baby's life at risk.

something like that happed like a yr ago and my friend rushed to the seen since it happened right outsider his job. it was a man and his 3 yr old kid. the police tried to pull the guy over and the guy tried to bail by beating the train, they were both thrown out of the car and my friend told me he tried to help the baby but it was no use. the kid had a hole on his head and blood was gushing out as he was trying to breathe.

he was pretty shook about it.

it got on my nerves how the family was saying "he would never put his sons life at risk"

BItch! it is ovious he put his baby's life at risk.

oh, man. that is pretty sad.

People will continue to get hit by trains until there is something invented to replace trains, because PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.

They should make things more dangerous everywhere, too weed out the stupid people.

i was gonna make a thread about this too but i kept putting it off

yeah this bitch is dumb beyond belief

i hope charges are brought on her

in the video you can see that her and the train are almost neck and neck

Damn dude....she's seriously going to have to live with that one.

I can't beleive how rediculously retarded of a move that was.

sweet try and beat a train to save you 5 minutes going home but end up killing to of your children and of course having to think about your two dead children that you killed. i dont feel sorry for her. very sad about the children though. and yeah i agree i hope they put some charges on her. its just another reason why women should never drive.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now