stupid mom tries to beat train, hit by two

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

something like that happed like a yr ago and my friend rushed to the seen since it happened right outsider his job. it was a man and his 3 yr old kid. the police tried to pull the guy over and the guy tried to bail by beating the train, they were both thrown out of the car and my friend told me he tried to help the baby but it was no use. the kid had a hole on his head and blood was gushing out as he was trying to breathe.

he was pretty shook about it.

it got on my nerves how the family was saying "he would never put his sons life at risk"

BItch! it is ovious he put his baby's life at risk.

something like that happed like a yr ago and my friend rushed to the seen since it happened right outsider his job. it was a man and his 3 yr old kid. the police tried to pull the guy over and the guy tried to bail by beating the train, they were both thrown out of the car and my friend told me he tried to help the baby but it was no use. the kid had a hole on his head and blood was gushing out as he was trying to breathe.

he was pretty shook about it.

it got on my nerves how the family was saying "he would never put his sons life at risk"

BItch! it is ovious he put his baby's life at risk.

oh, man. that is pretty sad.

sweet try and beat a train to save you 5 minutes going home but end up killing to of your children and of course having to think about your two dead children that you killed. i dont feel sorry for her. very sad about the children though. and yeah i agree i hope they put some charges on her. its just another reason why women should never drive.

I am really starting to seriously believe this.

if you go to texas, you'll know it for a fact my man

*they have those road signs "don't mess with texas", as if they have more of a right not to be messed with than any other state. wrong! texas, you can say your people are fiercely patriotic or independant or whatever, but you'll just soak in your own ignorance