Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

award for coolest ad ever (even if you dont like me or my posts you should check this out)

Guest spectr

Re: award for coolest ad ever (even if you dont like me or my posts you should check this

fucking great... but at the same time I fucking hate it....

Re: award for coolest ad ever (even if you dont like me or my posts you should check this

thats EXTREME marketing!!!!

pretty cool.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

its okay

im not into intrusive marketing but ill make an exception here. i feel like there was a very creative person behind this.

boogie hands i don't like you or your posts but followed your advice and checked out this thread

actually i am impartial

that's pretty fucking cool.

why is my post box all grey?

haha! god damn it i thought it was just me. i thought maybe they changed it awhile ago and i didnt bother to notice until now.

That is a pretty damn expensive outdoor ad.

Props to creative for not only coming up with it, but convincing Nationwide to put the money up for it.

clearly people think its cool and thats what they want

did they get permission to splatter the other ad?

Well that went over your head.

me?

clearly people think its cool and thats what they want

did they get permission to splatter the other ad?

i have a shitty smirk on my face right now....

wow im stupid

every body loves boogie hands posts. hes in the fuckin polls for god sakes. dont hate on boogie hands master chef and all the other tittles he goes by

yo go catch wreck on that wall!! great background color!...nah nah nah lets just type about it, nah for real at least hit up the van...then post some flicks

oh so they can dump paint everywhere but when i do it i get arrested.bullshit.haha.

WHAT THAT VAN NEEDS IS A HUGE FILL-IN ON THE SIDE OF IT

great. lets get even more invasive advertising, jus what we need.

thats pretty cool. now i know where you live... jk.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now