Internet Lies

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeh i was gunna make a thread about it

kinda ironic how that whole to catch a pred series ended

with ALL OF THOSE GUYS GETING OFF FREE WITH NO CHARGES

[/color]

It's good to know that the police and Dateline are both under investigation. A bunch of media whores just got fucked...

Although i feel bad that those predators got off free

im glad they did

Whats so hard about following proper legal procedures and getting evidence the right way

none of those dudes even needed to step foot into the house to get confronted for a conviction, but TV fuckers wanted to turn a buck, and as a result, 20 something criminal get to go free, and one dude shot himself in the head

win win id say ...i bet it was totally worth it

basically, the evidence gathered against most of those guys was done in a way that was not legally allowed in a court. Also like some of the web chats were not fully provided to the cops, so they couldnt really tell what was up. And basically all the info against the predators was done in a sloppy and careless way which made it useless or illegal to use in court, because rules were not followed. Basically the show was just a show, glarmorized police work for the sake of making a show, and when it came down to the legal shit, it was all pretty much not allowed in court.

iono the 20/20 episode explained it well, check that out. something about dateline acting as a police body or an extension of it but not following proper procedures and therefore their 'work' was fruitless