Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alphastart

JOZ - Easy - JOSH5

I grew up in The BX, I kind of came up at a time when the trains started getting buffed, but prior to all of this my earliest memories of any dudes that were killing it were JOZ, Easy and JOSH5.

They had shit on lock. Rarely do I hear anything about them. I was curious to know if anyone in these parts has any info, stories or maybe even contact for any of these dudes? Heads need to know...

these dudes steadly crush during the last 80's- early 90's.Just on the fact that till this day you can still catch tags on the roll down store gates from brooklyn to the bronx goes to show you how much damage they did.And about 2 years ago i peeped a fresh josh5 tag on a truck and it blew my mind. R.I.P. JOZ

seriously, i mean before the term street bomber was even coined these dudes were everywhere - if cats like JA and VFR had predecessors they were it.

Yep, the top of roll down gates was they thing. Thanks for the info fam, didn't know JOZ was RIP...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now