being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGAS PICTURE ME ROLLIN ALL THE TIME, NAM SAYIN FAM?!

DATS WHEN DA PICJAS STAHT FLASHIN ON ME DOIN MY STEADY HAND SHOELACERS ACROSS THE NURSING HOME SON, MAHFUGGN OLD NIGGAS GOTTA SEE MY ILL STEEZ TO PREACH TRUTH ON SOME REAL ISH BLUH.

NIGGA FOR REALS THO NIGGAS SEE ME (IN WHAT YALL NIGGAS GOOFY SLANG TYPE ISH) "BOMBING" MAN YOU THINKS I GIVES A FUCK?

NAH SON I DUST IT OFF AND PLAY COOL AND START SHOOTIN DICE IN THE NEAREST ALLEY WITH MY HOMIE BOVICE SO NIGGAS IS LIKE "AYO I THOUGHT I SAW THAT NIGGA BUSTIN A SHOELACER BUT IM TRIPPIN OFF THE END OF THIS SPLIFF CAUSE THEM NIGGAS REALLY SHOOTIN SKEEZ IN SOME BUM NIGGA ALLEYWAY JUST TRYINA FEED THEY KIDS AND COP A CHAIN NAHMEAN NAHMSAYIN?!"

SO BASICALLY YEAH, I IM DOWN FOR THEM 99 CENT DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER JOINTS FROM MCDOUGLASES, THAT WHAT WE CALL MCDONALDS IN THE HOOD FOR ALL YOU HONKEY BASTADS.

NOW ONE OF YALL HIT ME WIF ANOTHER GREEN TIC TAC OR DIE TRYIN.

i was taggin a dumpster and my homie was supposed to be spottin....but he wasnt...so i stand up and theres a fukin car rite there.... so i run to catch up with him and we turn a corner...the car pulls up next to us, rolls down her window, and yells "GO WRITE IN YOUR OWN FUCKIN ALLEY!" so we walk faster and she pulls over and pulls out her phone. we go like 5 blocks and split up...i go to another friends howse and he goes to his....hahaha

COOL STORY BRO!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How different is the situation if you clearly look like a minor? I'm still pretty young and theres no way I could pass as anyone over 18. I've been seeing all these tips that would work if you're in your 20s, but as a younger writer just walking down the street can get my ass caught. Is there any practical way I can walk down the street without having to shit bricks at every hint that there's 5-0 around?

pay homeless people to take the fall for you.

this ^

just bring your houdini hider dood.

carry a black trashbag with you. like a giant one if anyone sees you run around the corner and pull the trash bag on top of you and hideeeee

I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

tons of times i live in a mid-high class town and people will rip you a new one if they catch you, happened 2 times. you get those assholes who try to hold you...

most people think, some one who does graff is a thuged out negroid....and there afraid.

i saw something about carrying guns? thats fuckn dumb, why?

Some times thats the only way to know you'll make it home, And not six feet deep.

• 1 month later...

I just look all directions and then catch my tag or w/e.

in the book the art of getting over i think vfr said he acts like hes tying his shoelace and does his tag from the bottom up.

but if anyone sees you play it cool and if you see their phone go out walk a little fast but not too fast around a corner and as soon as you're out of site run.

• 1 month later...

getting spotted is inevitable.live with it.if your spotted and you think your gonna get called in,leave.you can always finish that shit up later.i try not to trip to hard on it.if its not a cop then fuck it.but if i get seen tagging something or doing a throw,whatever it is,i tend to just make it out of their line of sight right quick and then dip and get away.but then again my experience is 9/10 times they call me in and i end up getting chased or whatever.never had anyone try to get in my way and try to play vigilante...yet.usually tho i see them before they see me.the key is to always know your surroundings,know where to run if you have to,know when people are comin up on you,whatever.usually at night(depending on how light up the place is) it takes maybe a block before they can actually see you,let alone see what your doing.(depending on how well light the area is)

id write more but im just gonna play video games.

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck the police. Fuck people without an appreciation for art. Fuck hiding. If you're gonna be in deep shit then you should be prepared to run. Do whatever it takes to get away. Cuz honestly cops have restrictions even if they do catch you. And after a certain point they just stop trying. Who beats a dead horse?