being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Back in kindergarden, me and my homies racked some crayons from the supply closet. We were out hittin up the playground, and the teacher came slow rollin by, and caught us. While we were running, we stopped to do a quick crayola throw up on the door. Man, those were the days!

• 1 year later...

i say bring a lookout with you, throw their name up or wait until your done so you can be their lookout. but i think stopping while you're in the middle of the throw is the most idiotic thing on earth. if you're afraid of a random joe seeing you bombing, i don't think you're cut out to bomb.

it's kind of like bombing the highway, if someone sees you, chances are they're not going to stop, reverse with all that traffic behind them, get an accurate description of you then call the cops. gotta be logical. fast, in and out type shit.

I GO WITH THE STOP A GO.. BE MORE SFE THAT WAY.. BUT DONT TAKE FOR EVER CUZ EVEN IF U KEEP DOING THAT STOP AND GO SOME1 WALKING OR ON A BIKE MIGHT SEE U.. AND IN CHICAGO THERES BEEN TIME WERE IF SOME1 SEES U THEY ARE GOING TO CHASE U EVEN IF THEY AINT NO COP..LOL.. SHIT SUKS

If someone tried chasing me that wasnt a cop i would fuck em up

going bombing with a dog is a ok idea. But you should understand if you have to run you better pray your dog knows its way home...I personally wouldnt wanna put my dog in that kinda of cituation...the best if having a look out..and going in groups of 3 or more..and if you have a chill girlfriend have her be your look out..and if you do get caught in a dark place just say you were fooling around with her...having a beer or two before you leave is nice it relaxes you

I go bombing with my dog. We'd be fucked if I had to run, though.

no reason to be spotted, but its ok as long as its not a cop.

wrong. i'd prefer NO ONE sees me. Joe citizen has the potential to fuck you over just as bad.

ever hear of those crazy new gizmos called cell phones?

"Hi, is this the police department? I just saw a kid tagging a wall. I have a complete description, I'm tailing him and I'd be happy to cooperate in making sure they go to jail for it."

I don't know what is wrong with this new cavalier attitude with writing. You never know who is capable of what these days.

Stay low, stay unseen, don't brag, keep an eye out and you reduce your chances of being arrested, beat up or worse.

i was taggin a dumpster and my homie was supposed to be spottin....but he wasnt...so i stand up and theres a fukin car rite there.... so i run to catch up with him and we turn a corner...the car pulls up next to us, rolls down her window, and yells "GO WRITE IN YOUR OWN FUCKIN ALLEY!" so we walk faster and she pulls over and pulls out her phone. we go like 5 blocks and split up...i go to another friends howse and he goes to his....hahaha

If someone tried chasing me that wasnt a cop i would fuck em up

ditto.

every time someone sees me painting and i look back at them they kinda look down right away in like a daddy-just-smacked-mommy-around-a-lil-bit-at-the-dinner-table-and-we-are-all-still-trying-to-eat kind of way...

its quite a booster for your ego when you are out bombing and thinking ur like taking over the world and shit. i dunno, i have mad pinky and the brain fantasies when im out bombing.

im kinda large and intimidating to most people though, not to like pull my own chain or anything.... so i guess that could be why the eye contact is so difficult for long periods of time.