being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im walkin down this ally and about 9:00 pm and i see this dope rooftop spot. i tell my boy to hold my foutie and i jump up on that shit and start sprayon. i just got done with the fill and this lady from the apt's across the ally yells down at me. " i think you shouold get down from there kid!" i look up at her and reply " dont worry ill be done in a minute!" threw my outline up haloed that shit and jumped down, grabbed my beer and kept walkin down the ally where a cop stopped me for having this open beer... he asked me what i had in my bag and i said more beer. he told me to finish my open one and not to open another till i got home. i love the city!! some people just dont care.

god damnnn i never said i was gonna shoot somebody for seeing me tag a wall. for graffiti writers you seem pretty scared to break the law, either way a gun charge is just a slap on the wrist. aparently your not from a violent neighborghood, you sound like some kids form the suburbs in which case you should probly stop taggin your perfect little town in an attemp to make yourself feel like a badass in your perfect life.

and you should probably stop coming on the internet in attempt to sound like a hardass that carries a gun

fuck all that gun noise, if you cant fight with your fists then you're not a man... at least both parties get to live another day

god damnnn i never said i was gonna shoot somebody for seeing me tag a wall. for graffiti writers you seem pretty scared to break the law, either way a gun charge is just a slap on the wrist. aparently your not from a violent neighborghood, you sound like some kids form the suburbs in which case you should probly stop taggin your perfect little town in an attemp to make yourself feel like a badass in your perfect life.

A gun charge is a slap on the wrist?! What city are you from? A lot of major city's carry mandatory minimum prison sentences for unregistered handguns.

if you go about carrying a gun the legal way, concealed weapons permit and whatnot, i dont see much wrong with it as long as its used for protection purposes only, not for just being seen or some other bullshit to scare the would be "hero" away. there have been atleast five times i can recall where having a gun would have come in handy; i.e. getting mugged or jumped. maybe i just have bad luck in general with that but if its the difference between going to the hospital and getting home safely, id choose the gun route. just my two cents...

you really need to watch out for heros... most of the time you can run away but every now and then youll come across one thats much faster and much stronger than you... and if he catches you he can do whatever he wants, he doesnt have any obligations like police do. hell, he could make you lick it off. these sickos are the reason why its good to bring something to protect yourself....

tons of times i live in a mid-high class town and people will rip you a new one if they catch you, happened 2 times. you get those assholes who try to hold you...

most people think, some one who does graff is a thuged out negroid....and there afraid.

i saw something about carrying guns? thats fuckn dumb, why?

Apparently you are from the suburbs, and you're pretending to be from a "violent neighborhood" to sound like a bad ass on the internet because you get picked on in school.

Anybody from the city knows that the #1 rule is to never pull a weapon on somebody unless you're 100% prepared to use it. And a gun charge is actually time in prison, not a slap on the wrist.

You're gay.

Apparently you are from the suburbs, and you're pretending to be from a "violent neighborhood" to sound like a bad ass on the internet because you get picked on in school.

Anybody from the city knows that the #1 rule is to never pull a weapon on somebody unless you're 100% prepared to use it. And a gun charge is actually time in prison, not a slap on the wrist.

You're gay.

agrees

That shit is minimum 3 and half years in Nyc you dumbfuck, Stop trying to act like you're tough

Nigga...you a dumb ass nigga real talk you know how lame you sound?? mad homo (figured i"d join in on the bashing)

• 4 weeks later...

going bombing with a dog is a ok idea. But you should understand if you have to run you better pray your dog knows its way home...I personally wouldnt wanna put my dog in that kinda of cituation...the best if having a look out..and going in groups of 3 or more..and if you have a chill girlfriend have her be your look out..and if you do get caught in a dark place just say you were fooling around with her...having a beer or two before you leave is nice it relaxes you

GET A BIKE!

and if someone yells at me and the area is quiet, i don't even look away from what i'm doing. i finish up while listening to hear if they are coming towards me. if i hear nothing, i finish- arrow- flip em off and dip. if i hear them coming at me i look to see if they're bigger than me. if so i run, if not its fucking on.

yo all i do is go with like 2 or 3 ppl, make sure they aint fuck tards and like to be loud, and u should be fine, just get them at corners if ur doing streets, just like look out spots and have them look cool, u do ur piece and what not, they say they see someone or somthin, just drop the shit and start walkin, if the thing passes buy, pick up from where u started, i havnt got caught since i did this