being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres what happend to me:

my boy threw up a sticker at a church, and a lady saw us. we got in the car and drove to the next spot 2 blocks away..a bus stop, she fallows us. rokta gets out throws up a sticker and the lady comes out and is like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, i get out and am like "its just art, it isnt a problem" she goes "ITS FUCKING VANDALISM" i go no its art and didnt you just come from church?!?! she gets on her phone and calls the cops and we dip..the cop came to my house about a week later and he was like "its just a sticker not even that big of a deal"

You'z a phat ass liar son!

Why you gotta lie for?¿

Whats wrong with taking a fucking car?

How do you expect to get around a large city? A bike?

You park your car 4-5 blocks away and walk to the spot your going to hit. Do your thing, then walk back.

Word gotta always find a safe way to get back to the get-away too. like a ninja! :D

• 1 month later...

wut sion said is true haha but the writer i confronted thought i was gonna whopp his ass for going over someone but all i wanted to do is get to know him..(no homo)

btw who gives a fuck u get seen its not like they can chase your ass unless they got them slave feets like me haha

its depends on the spot, streets spots to me are stop n go and get the fuck out unless you have a lookout or somethen protectin your back ive had luck with that method, but real slick spots like freeways, roofs, or somethen way out the way, I take my time cuz it might have taken time to get up there so imma do a full throw 3 colors and be out, if im seen feet dont fail me now im like runaway slave on these streets, most street spots ive hit been straight I once had a bum come up to me like you ok bro lol, and once doin a trailor behind a hotel that faced a freeway as I was bangin out security rolls by and mugs me and when I get to the street its a one time in front of the hotel so I dipsetted with the quickness

heres what happend to me:

my boy threw up a sticker at a church, and a lady saw us. we got in the car and drove to the next spot 2 blocks away..a bus stop, she fallows us. rokta gets out throws up a sticker and the lady comes out and is like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, i get out and am like "its just art, it isnt a problem" she goes "ITS FUCKING VANDALISM" i go no its art and didnt you just come from church?!?! she gets on her phone and calls the cops and we dip..the cop came to my house about a week later and he was like "its just a sticker not even that big of a deal"

bombing in a car with stickers

thats soooo hardcore!

bombing in a car with stickers

thats soooo hardcore!

i get your sarcasm...but i don't see any problem with throwing up stickers...maybe driving around specifically to throw up stickers is a little whack....then driving two more blocks to do the same thing is even more whack....but no hate on stickers.

yo usin cars to go bombin is stupid

walk the subway lines on the tracks

or just take the subway

get off

hit a neiborhood hard

get back on the subway

Theres no subway in my city, and my city relatively large...so driving and parking a couple blocks away is the best option for me.

wut sion said is true haha but the writer i confronted thought i was gonna whopp his ass for going over someone but all i wanted to do is get to know him..(no homo)

btw who gives a fuck u get seen its not like they can chase your ass unless they got them slave feets like me haha

sniekz your a funny mother fucker...no really haha... but there are those crazy baseheads out there who will attempt to chase your car at record speed and god knows that theyll do once they get within your cars personal bubble

Just get it done and over with as fast as possible. Wear a mask or bandana. Wear clothes you don't normally wear. Getting it done fast means even if someone saw you and did call the police, you can still get out of there fine if you have a good escape route. And the whole dressing not how you usually dress with a mask or bandana will prevent picture evidence.. Hopefully.. Haha.