Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET RELATIONSHIPS?

personally i'm aware of at least a couple of relationships that started on 12oz and eventually led to babies. kinda crazy that 12oz has matured to the point that people can meet on here and get married or start families and all that.

anyhow, i was really curious as to what extent this has happened on out boards? hopefully you guys fill in the gaps, but i'd like to know how many people have had dated, married, or had a baby with another user off our boards.

unrelated but......

"NIGGA SAID DEF JUX. THEM NIGGAS DONT EVEN RHYME HALF THE TIME...EVERYONE ON THAT WHOLE LABEL SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY ASS JEWISH GUIDANCE COUNSELOR ON MAD COUGH SYRUP READING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND RANDOM PASSAGES FROM THE SCIENTOLOGY BIBLE WITH A WACK ASS RUSSIAN COSMONAUT INSTRUMENTAL PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND, THAT SHIT HAS ZERO BOUNCE FACTOR. ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT B. -MERO"

hahahaha so true

hopefully you guys fill in the gaps,

Raven,

I have filled many gaps...

That is all...

I had Some1's baby and Vag and I are stalker e-lovers.

Shhh your gonna get Chris Hanson called on us.

Actually I have never met anyone in real life off this site. I still think your robots calling/texting my phone and writing emails and chatting me up on AIM. I know some of those robots who have gotten together and smashed though. It is amazing however that a website could bring people so close together that they had to procreate. Must give you a huge sense of accomplishment for building a community Raven.

i have 1 under my belt, i dont plan on upping my numbers in this dept.

a bad experience? share.

I had a girlfriend that i didn't meet on here but she was a member.

Anyone remember the old Bojangles and Iris online argument sessions?

i know a certain mod that met a certain member and is having a kid which is totally the result of meeting on 12oz.

I went for sushi with Catface

then we made out hard

then she stalked me

then I put a stop to all of it.

I've made quite a few freinds through the site and have had successful buisness relationships that started here. I enjoy the sight.

i've almost met some people from 12oz - but never have. turns out i knew a few people already on it - but didn't know there "user name".

i even was gonna invite a few to a bbq this summer - but got lazy.

i know a certain mod that met a certain member and is having a kid which is totally the result of meeting on 12oz.

Its totally a cover up...

Dude is really into Jihad womenz but he cant fullfill his his fantasy since or he will get investigated by the Dept. of homeland security...

She told me he likes it when she dresses up in a berka...

_1593348_muslim_dress_300.jpg

I just spent last weekend with Dog and alure. Their kids due in like October.

I haven't had any of "those" kind of relationships, but I've met a lot of people on here that have turned out to be close friends.

fatalist must be a squirter hahha jay kay

my boyfriend moved from the bay to live with me, and we've been together for a few months. i don't necessarily think it was a result of 12oz. but, i met his friend in sf and it's how i met him.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now