Have you ever stayed up late

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah butter, that made me lol

i usually do it when im home on friday or saturday nights. but i usually pick up some markers and sketch and sketch and sketch until i fall asleep or until i decide its enough which isnt really until 5-6am some nights. but this is only a habit for the winter months because in summer i know the following day will be sunny so it will only piss me off if i sleep in and waste such a nice day

its late here. but there is some sort of dope film featuring chuck norris and he just used his car to fuck up the bad guys and managed to jump away at the last second before a huge explosion. and now he is on the fone, and he's all bleeding and shit. and his just stole a cop car and now there's some hot chick tied up being fucked up by mexicans....yo this shit is enthralling. <ad break>

oh shi...he just rolled up at the docks. hes got a robot called prowler, and it shoots stuff. and he just used it to blow the fuck out of some mexican dealers. and now he's in a warehouse with a shotty (like the poster above), and he's killin people, and the tied up girl just gave him a look that says "untie me and i will fuck you and have your babies". the robot is back, its got dope guns, it just blew up half the warehouse. chuck just blasted a few more dudes, and prowler is blowin shit up left right and centre, mexicans are gettin fucked up.

dealer runs away, chuck tricks another dude and shoots him in the face, that gotta hurt. pimp delaer has a pussy gun, but he shoots at chuck, and he realises he has a pussy gun. chuck rolls dodges bullets, and blows away the dude from like a 100 yards. dealer still movin bout to hit the girl wit a hammer....chuck turns up shoots him in the back and saves the day. dead dudes everywhere, warehouse looking like WW2. the po po turn up. chuck carries the hot girl out (presumably to fuck). he touches her face, and kisses her. the ambulance takes her away. a cop with a dope moustache starts dribblin shit to chuck, they gets in a car and drive off into a smoke filled skyline away from the docks with a bangin basseline in the background as the credits start rollin...........