Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

NFL Superthread 2007-08

hell yeah is right. its all about the panthers and the bangles this year. many people may not agree with me here but thats alright...sometimes you have to be wrong. dont feel bad about it.

WHAT IN THE FUCK is keith obbermann doing on the halftime show? seriously? shouldnt he be getting a train run on him by lou dobbs and mitt romney? fuck this guy. this is worse than dennis miller.

I hate INDY..only cuz theyre in the Jags division.......but i got Addai and Clark on my starting fantasy team....so fuck em up Indy...

Indy just played us.I'm not all that mad tho.I mean they are the defending Super Bowl champs.0-1 for now.Just watch tho,we'll be back in the NFC championship.

anyone think the giants will cover the spread this sunday?

dallas is giving 5.5 pts...

im a giants fan (but cash is king and i took the giants i think might be betting with my heart over brain) so im taking any suggestions

^ Dallas will win 12 games this year.

And I can't help you, but you guys hear about Barber dissing Coughlin? Haha, it was a matter of time.

going to the raider game today...sitting near the black hole...gonna meet up with some homegirls too...good times, good times.

:D

panthers starting out on the right foot today. fuck yeah.

ps - im calling the cable company tomorrow and ordering the nfl package. i cant be having the networks dictate who i watch this season.

Word,i got the NFL package.I'm in Cali and want to be able to watch the Saints regularly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now