Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cool Water

was this one of you?

i remember a while back a few of you lot were going round vandalising wikipedia putting crap on the pages that was made to look real but was just aload of lies. So tonight i looked at Breakdancing on wikipedia and this photo pops up. I've seen this photo edited so much and turned into a thread on here. wanted to know if it was any of you who put it on there?

7734633_6283e30ba1_o.jpg

that shit is funny. why would one waste their time and make something up on wiki?

Seems like a great idea to me. I am sure you can change something and it will sit there for a long time before someone notices. I am going to check that out.

Teachers are now making it so that you cant use wiki as a source, no matter what topic......

Good!

it was the retarded bitch in the background that they photo shopped into a bunch of funny shit...

the other funny one was the big black girl who had her ass crack showing on the motorcycle...they photo shoppedthe shit out of that

that shit is funny. why would one waste their time and make something up on wiki?

I don't think any Channel Zero head can accuse one of wasting time

Regardless, that picture is gold

me and sherock were fucking around with the head-on page on wikipedia....but they caught us and threatened to ban us from the website.

me and sherock were fucking around with the head-on page on wikipedia....but they caught us and threatened to ban us from the website.

that is true.........just recently i was making one for my work, a real one, and for some reason it was deleted.

i read something in the paper about people being stupid on wikipedia,

they tracked people who were doing it and even members at the CIA were having a joke

but that windmill shot is gold, it looks so serious on the site :)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now