skateboards on airplanes?

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys saw what i said about fruti booters being aligned with the taliban. the FAA is well aware of it. unless you wanna be thrown into a room and beaten for hours, id suggest leaving the inline cock gobblers at home.

and beardo, ive flown with boards many a time. i dont think you should have much of a problem, but you should let us know when you find out...

oh yeah, i forgot about that. and they dont really 'fly' so much as they just fall and flail their arms around alot. but on the bright side, they can do all the turning around they want... they're gonna have about 3 minutes of air time before they have to land the trick.

wow yoshy for a skateboarder you seem to be well versed with the rollerblading lingo that should be conemned i dont give i fuck i rollerblade so what but seeking i know you are having a good time but as you said that homophobic comments arent good but your comments can be equated to someone being narrowminded but i know you do not like fruitbooters, neither do i.

Even before the 9/11 event some airlines were not allowing skateboards on airplanes as carry-on. I've brought mine everytime I have flown, and with out problems. If I remember correctly Southwest is the one that doesn't allow skates as carry on. I would just disassemble it if I was going to pack it, and reassemble when I arrived.

There was a funny little article in Big Brother a few months back about Carnie not being able to bring his board on the plane.

every time I flew from where I live back to L.A. they were always cool with me bringing my board on the plane...no hassle...but after all this bullshit that happened recently...I don't know..

Archived