New Ipods, iPhone price drop

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im buying a second ipod, because my 60 is full.

in order to keep track of what is on what, i will be seperating them by race.

white artists on one.

non white artists on the other.

i could just buy a 160gb, and allow them to live in harmony, but that would not be natural.

in your place cracker.

i like how steve jobs just tea bagged everyone in the "mac community" and ran off with their money. this is a fantastic example of why im never walking around with the "new shit". usually it just ends up being an expensive stamp that says "im a sucker".

ps - you know what ive never done, ever? looked at my nano and wished i could watch you tube videos on it.

pps - you know what else ive never done? thought that the amazingly simplistic ipod dial was too cumbersome and wished for an ipod with a 3 inch touch screen.

i honestly dont know how apples marketing team does it.

thats pretty cool. i know i always save receipts and proofs of purchase. im sure theyll have tons of people taking them up on that offer. do you think they did that to treat apple customers well or because their team of BA'sfigured out they only had a fraction of a take rate on rebates and it would retain profits while functioning as excellent PR? fuck, who knows dude. im sure you could tell me how that works...

i think its a good customer satisfaction thing myself.

a $200 dollar price drop i think comes into play mainly due to the intial crazy sales falling off.

im sure they sold a billion the first month or two it was out, now the people who would have bought it at $599 but just couldnt throw that kind of dough out, now they're going after those customers.

however, its a good ass move to give the initial apple maniacs that rebate (which im sure there is a cut off date, and you probally do have to have your receipt or some shit) but it shows them that apple is using lube while fucking the intial iphone buyers, not just raw dogging their ass without even telling them.

:lol:

/mytheoryoner.

Go archos, its much easier. You can drag and drop your regular files and there isnt any forced iTunes or push to pay for music. Zune and Ipod have alot of copywrite protection built in to get more money. Archos has plugins they push but thats it, and they were the ones pushing the price drop because they were always reasonably priced. Apple needs more loot for all the marketing and trend factor, Archos sells because of its product and reputation.

of course i can tell you how it works, because i know how to read, therefor i know what im talking about.

it's actually a $100 credit towards any future apple purchase. not quite the same, but better than nothing. also, there is no receipt needed. if you have the phone, you have a service plan, which means they know exactly who you are and will be able to track your rebates via phone number. details have not been worked out fully yet, but it'll be announced next week. ill update you then.

i know it's cool to just hate on everything, i mean, no one hates more than me, but i like to hate with a touch of reality mixed in, so as to save myself from being soned so easily.