Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

So I went on vacation and taked some pictures..

Left for Indiana/Ohio on thursday morning. Landed got our shit. Got to the Grandmas house and chilled on the padio and blew apart a box with some guns. Always fun. We were there to do some squirrel hunting so thats why we brought the guns. The following photos involve puppys,cats, a shotgun, and some delicous food.

Taking off at sunet.

planerf3.jpg

OH NO! THE GOVERNMENT IS USING THE CONTRAILS FOR MIND CONTROLS!

onnoesmindcontrolztk9.jpg

onnoesmindcontrolztk9.9c6352bc43.jpg

One of the cats. The other one would run away as soon I got near it.

mrkittydx8.jpg

So I got bored and shot up a box with a .22. Decided to take the 20 guage to it and this what it looked like after the one shot from the 20 guage plus the .22. I blacked out the boxes because it had names/address/phone numbers.

beforevj3.jpg

This is what it looked like after 5 from the 20 guage. Just some new boot goofin'.

afterei1.jpg

So the next day we went out to the guys land we hunt on and said hello. Old folks that live out in the country are the bomb. All they want to do is make you food all day. And this guy makes wine so he always gives us like 4 bottles of some strong home made wine he makes in his celler. We got a few of the squirrels but I didnt take any pics. Im sure none of you wanted to see the process. They got some new dogs too.

This is how carson sleeps.

carsonkz7.jpg

carsonkz7.4ea254e583.jpg

They got a new puppy. German Shepard mixed with black lab.

gingerit4.jpg

Then went out huntings. The forest was pretty beautiful in a non faggy way. Nice change of pace and really relaxing.

The trail leading into the forest.

tunnelsxe7.jpg

He has this creek that leads out in the back of his land. I just chilled their for awhile. Didnt really feel like blowing anything away a gun at the moment.

creekuh5.jpg

The weapon of choice. 20 guage I got when I was 12. Nice and small. Easy to carry around and doesnt get in the way.

shottylm7.jpg

While I was strolling about I came across to horseflys who were, i guess, trying to fuck. I was completly cock blocking this guy.

horseflyjm3.jpg

When we were all done we drove over to Skyline. 3 ways are some awesome shit. Spaghetti, chili, and then like an inch of shredded cheese on top makes for a great meal.

skylinezj8.jpg

Woke up the next morning and the grandmother made some homade pancakes with choclate chips! SCORE!

pankakeszzzah5.jpg

Scratch offs are also a tradition whenever we say the grandmother so we had to go get some. 5 dollars in the bank! Even though I spent 10 dollars on the roll of scratch offs..

scratchoffue6.jpg

scratchoffue6.9e7f8f6dc6.jpg

Then it kind of went on like that for a few days in a row. We flew to Philly from Cinncinati. Plane got delayed for 2 hours so I sat in a bar and ate orange chicken and watched as the ugly bartenders dropped glass over and over. Got home by midnight. Had fun.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: So I went on vacation and take some pictures..

Probably not, this kid is 12

Guest R@ndomH3ro

who said they had to be of legal age?

Umm.....why dont you have a seat over there

Guest spectr

dude... wheres those pictures... come on I got an hour and a half to kill right now... entertain me 12oz.....

i was gonna make a thread with a bunch of random pictures of events and parties ive been to in the past year... but my life is boring.

really.

regardless of where people travel or for what purpose, its always rad to look at the lives of others.

/no stalker.

there better be atleast one hot chic pic

Me and sneak already talked about this on AIM.

This place is a blackhole. It has to be. ALL THE WOMEN are fat or just horrid looking. I dont understad it. Maybe its because where from areas that have lots of people with people coming from tons of countrys to come and live and that mixes the blood.

There..I guess its just the same blood being recycled. Like the hills have eyes or somthing. I only saw a few girls that were good looking. And they wernt even locals.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What the hell.........you went out in the sun and didnt die???

Dude. You have no idea. I got hecka sun burnt.

And the girls in the airport were hot as hell. But then again an airport is where you can find all types of people. I saw some really weird people there. Alot of them. I also noticed that there are tons of black people working at airports.

these pictures pretty much look like you went into someones backyard and shot a box with a shotgun... what kind of vacation was this?

i did pretty much all of this, on sunday, in my friends front yard haha.

got drunk

shot the taurus 9 in the air a couple times

ate at Jim's

passed out

Me and sneak already talked about this on AIM.

This place is a blackhole. It has to be. ALL THE WOMEN are fat or just horrid looking. I dont understad it. Maybe its because where from areas that have lots of people with people coming from tons of countrys to come and live and that mixes the blood.

There..I guess its just the same blood being recycled. Like the hills have eyes or somthing. I only saw a few girls that were good looking. And they wernt even locals.

I remember being forewarned of this as well on Secondlife. I was seriously hoping there would be some genetic anomaly that would have resulted in a hotty for you on this trip.

Didn't appear to happen. Oh well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now