my girlfriend just saw some sack of shit slapping his girl....

boogie hands

i slapped the shit outta my girlfriend a few months ago

she was all like " you spend too much time on the computer, teaching yourself to play guitar,reading books,blah blah blah and not enough time with me"

and i go " the fuck you mean no time? you made me watch rest stop and adam&steve back to back last night"

reason being she knowss i know she has bad taste in movies and hates being called on it

so i go outside and smoke a cig only to come back to her hitting the okay to delete all my fruity loop files off my external hd (2years worth) it would have been okay if she hadnt used a file shredder to do it... so i freaked and started yelling at the top of my lungs about how she was a selfish petty spoiled attention mongering bitch ...so she grabs a hammer from the tool drawer in the kitchen and starts yelling about what the root of my negligence toward her and our kid is(nevermind the fact i work 40 plus hours a week supporting all three of us while she goes to school)

and in one swipe she wacks the hammer against the computer moniter trying to break it

my exact words where "you stupid cunt the fuck are you doing trying to smash a plugged in moniter"

and with that she swings the hammer at me but i grabbed her arm and pushed her back the rushed forward and grabbed the hammer...i shoulda stayed in the room but my haste in getting the weapon away from her totally gave her time to throw my comp tower out of the window and onto the sidewalk

there had been other issues and this was the big blowout fight

i walked in slowly and said "fuck you" and left for my trainyard to cool down

when i came home about 4 hours later much calmer and ready to talk like a normal person she left a note saying she was staying at her mothers house(the kid and granparents had gon up north for the week)

so i go in to take a leak and what do i find in the filled up bathtub but my external hd and two of my watercolor canvases...

a mop bucket filled with bleach and three of her journals along with a signed linda goodman book later i'm sitting outside smoking a cig when she pulls up in the driveway

gets out of the car and is holding my tranformers suitcase(the one with the gridding and optimus prime on the front... i have taken it wherever i have gone since 1984) and a knife and is walking to the backyard

i can dish it and i can take it but the line stops there...is what i was thinking at the moment i ran at her full speed attemping to snatch the suitcase out of her hand like a purse thief but for whatever reason in her head she though i was gonna tackle her an tried to gut my side ..at a full run toward a knife...crazy i woulda had a big gill in my torso if i hadnt pivoted and got my shirt cut the fuck up... i stopped and stared at her then without hesitation slapped her in the right cheek with all the force i could muster at the moment wich resulted in two things happening the loudest pop sound i had ever heard and her dropping the knife and suitcase to cover her head so she could defend against the second blow that never came..

grabbed the case and left... never hit a girl before or after

we made up and had some really angry sex two days later... moral of the story is

if you dick the girl down proper style with the good sexin on the regular no matter how big the fight she will say sorry

and yes i agree with yall-ola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant expect to hit ANYONE and not get hit back..

thats my perspective anyway...

if a man hit me..and didnt knock me out i'd hit him right back..if a girl hit me..id hit her back..if a tranny hit me..id hit them back..

so i cant expect anyone else to not do the same...

If a girl wants to bring it like she's a man, then I might hit her in the name of defense. I'm not talking about sluggin' her or anything like that, that would be excessive.

-fuse.

p.s. What's the statute of limitations on girls that are big and look like boys?

I'm sure y'all aren't looking at this and thinking of those kind of girls in this context.

i slapped the shit outta my girlfriend a few months ago

she was all like " you spend too much time on the computer, teaching yourself to play guitar,reading books,blah blah blah and not enough time with me"

and i go " the fuck you mean no time? you made me watch rest stop and adam&steve back to back last night"

reason being she knowss i know she has bad taste in movies and hates being called on it

so i go outside and smoke a cig only to come back to her hitting the okay to delete all my fruity loop files off my external hd (2years worth) it would have been okay if she hadnt used a file shredder to do it... so i freaked and started yelling at the top of my lungs about how she was a selfish petty spoiled attention mongering bitch ...so she grabs a hammer from the tool drawer in the kitchen and starts yelling about what the root of my negligence toward her and our kid is(nevermind the fact i work 40 plus hours a week supporting all three of us while she goes to school)

and in one swipe she wacks the hammer against the computer moniter trying to break it

my exact words where "you stupid cunt the fuck are you doing trying to smash a plugged in moniter"

and with that she swings the hammer at me but i grabbed her arm and pushed her back the rushed forward and grabbed the hammer...i shoulda stayed in the room but my haste in getting the weapon away from her totally gave her time to throw my comp tower out of the window and onto the sidewalk

there had been other issues and this was the big blowout fight

i walked in slowly and said "fuck you" and left for my trainyard to cool down

when i came home about 4 hours later much calmer and ready to talk like a normal person she left a note saying she was staying at her mothers house(the kid and granparents had gon up north for the week)

so i go in to take a leak and what do i find in the filled up bathtub but my external hd and two of my watercolor canvases...

a mop bucket filled with bleach and three of her journals along with a signed linda goodman book later i'm sitting outside smoking a cig when she pulls up in the driveway

gets out of the car and is holding my tranformers suitcase(the one with the gridding and optimus prime on the front... i have taken it wherever i have gone since 1984) and a knife and is walking to the backyard

i can dish it and i can take it but the line stops there...is what i was thinking at the moment i ran at her full speed attemping to snatch the suitcase out of her hand like a purse thief but for whatever reason in her head she though i was gonna tackle her an tried to gut my side ..at a full run toward a knife...crazy i woulda had a big gill in my torso if i hadnt pivoted and got my shirt cut the fuck up... i stopped and stared at her then without hesitation slapped her in the right cheek with all the force i could muster at the moment wich resulted in two things happening the loudest pop sound i had ever heard and her dropping the knife and suitcase to cover her head so she could defend against the second blow that never came..

grabbed the case and left... never hit a girl before or after

we made up and had some really angry sex two days later... moral of the story is

if you dick the girl down proper style with the good sexin on the regular no matter how big the fight she will say sorry

and yes i agree with yall-ola

I woulda smacked the living shit outa her right around the time she started swinging the hammer at you and your computer.

And make up sex is good and all but after pulling a stunt like that I wouldn't be able to touch that bitch without wanting to strangle her.

Good luck with that relationship though.

You're gonna need it.

Your girl sounds like a nut.