my girlfriend just saw some sack of shit slapping his girl....

boogie hands

...in the parking lot of the grocery store. shes pretty bummed and im pretty pissed that she had to see that and that there are guys who are such pussies they have to hit girls. seriously, if you happen to do that and youre reading this....fuck you. kill yourself for being the worst kind of coward on earth.

anyway, thats about it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no problem getting slapped if im doing some shit to deserve it, but if a girl is crazy and thinks she wants to fight like a man... and steps to me crazy or just starts hitting me for no reason, i have no problem with defending myself / hitting back to atleast get out of the situation.

i wouldnt stomp her ass, but id definately get her off me, and leave the situation.

thats happend to me once, where the girl just started hitting me and shit because she saw me with another girl so she took it the wrong way. she was full on slapping me and i didnt hit her, just restrained her from hitting me more. any guy who hits girls (punches/kicks and abuses girls physically) should die fo real. no respectt

hitting a women really depends on the situation..

if she steps up and tries to throw down with you then knocked that bitch out..

if she wants to start shit and fight a man then she deserves to get her ass whooped like a man.

if i saw that i wouldnt do shit

ive read enough stories on the news to let me know being a hero in such a situation is not the answer

niggas have splashers nowadays

haha one time some friends and i were approached by a girl who said her friend was getting beatup by her man a few houses down. we were on our way but then we got some since talked into us by one of my friends dad who told us we didnt know what was in the house.

good thing we didnt gon in the house. we told her to call the cops and when the cops got there they took out a huge samoan guy.

that's pussy shit...

this topic came up in the Team Alco thread, and some of the guys were being stupid going on about "well hit that bitch...blah blah"

if you hit women you are a fucking bitch. period.

i disagree in certain situations.

id never strive to get into a fight with a girl, its very cowardly, and i agree with your views on why 99% of the time its wrong.

but i dont know if its a down south thing or what, but ive seen numerous times where a girl will provoke and start shit like a fucking man would, and just wild out.

like i said, the right thing to do would to avoid her, and remove yourself in the situation, but sometimes girls are fucking nuts.

and im not the one to get punched in my face without it being justified, shits just not going down like that. guy or girl.

the girls i date dont give you a reason to hit them. id say 90% of the time if a girl is so on your case that you want to hit them either she has issues and you need to figure that out or you really did something to deserve it.

if you hit her it makes you a coward, not because she's weaker, but because you cant face yours or her problems.