dead babys

correct

So about 3 am this morning I'm peacefully snoozin til I hear some woman screaming her lungs off. I look out my window, which looks onto a large field in the middle of our townhouse community thing, and some woman is screaming about how her baby is dead. It was pretty intense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So she'll prolly want a new baby soon..

STEP1. Befriend her.

STEP2. Let her cry to you.

STEP3. Take her to Red Lobster.

STEP4. While in a crowd whisper in her ear saying "I wanted to tell you this earlier... you are so beautiful."

STEP5. Get the lobster, and 2 bottles of wine.

STEP6 and 7. Take her home... Turn on some Roy Orbison.

STEP8. Cunduct physical exam to find out if that last baby (the dead one) was a C-section or not.

Then make babies if you like.:cool:

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...m/breakingnews

Toddler, 2, left in car at brothel parking lot

A 2-year-old girl was left in a car in 95 degree heat for two hours at a brothel parking lot on Sunday, Storey County Sheriff’s deputies said.

Deputies arrested the girl’s father, Lucien Hoffman of Bend, Ore., on charges of child neglect. Hoffman told deputies he was attending a function at the Mustang Ranch brothel.

The brothel’s security guard found the child crying inside the car and took her indoors until authorities arrived, according to the crime report. They told deputies they were unable to find the girl’s parent or guardian.

The toddler was treated for dehydration and released to the Nevada Division of Child and Family Services, deputies said.

They said Hoffman, who is unmarried, shares joint custody of the child with her mother, who lives in Bend. Deputies said they believe the child was left in the vehicle for at least two hours in 95-degree heat.

Hoffman was being held at the Storey County Jail Sunday in lieu of $40,000 bail.