Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
correct

dead babys

So about 3 am this morning I'm peacefully snoozin til I hear some woman screaming her lungs off. I look out my window, which looks onto a large field in the middle of our townhouse community thing, and some woman is screaming about how her baby is dead. It was pretty intense.

well if I saw a woman standing in a feild by herself screaming about her dead baby at 3 in the morning, I'd go out on a limb and say she's high on meth.

Anything that happens out of the ordinary these days can always be explained by meth..

So she'll prolly want a new baby soon..

STEP1. Befriend her.

STEP2. Let her cry to you.

STEP3. Take her to Red Lobster.

STEP4. While in a crowd whisper in her ear saying "I wanted to tell you this earlier... you are so beautiful."

STEP5. Get the lobster, and 2 bottles of wine.

STEP6 and 7. Take her home... Turn on some Roy Orbison.

STEP8. Cunduct physical exam to find out if that last baby (the dead one) was a C-section or not.

Then make babies if you like.:cool:

I think correct would be unable to produce babies with another woman.

Just a thought though.I could always be wrong.

well in that case...

roll over there with some rabbits, bullets, warming jell, doubledongers...

then later on you two can file with adaobt-o-babie so if it dies like the last, it won't hurt as much.

those dead baby jokes are stupid as hell. I swear this gotta be the most self centered lowlife generation in American history.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...m/breakingnews

Toddler, 2, left in car at brothel parking lot

A 2-year-old girl was left in a car in 95 degree heat for two hours at a brothel parking lot on Sunday, Storey County Sheriff’s deputies said.

Deputies arrested the girl’s father, Lucien Hoffman of Bend, Ore., on charges of child neglect. Hoffman told deputies he was attending a function at the Mustang Ranch brothel.

The brothel’s security guard found the child crying inside the car and took her indoors until authorities arrived, according to the crime report. They told deputies they were unable to find the girl’s parent or guardian.

The toddler was treated for dehydration and released to the Nevada Division of Child and Family Services, deputies said.

They said Hoffman, who is unmarried, shares joint custody of the child with her mother, who lives in Bend. Deputies said they believe the child was left in the vehicle for at least two hours in 95-degree heat.

Hoffman was being held at the Storey County Jail Sunday in lieu of $40,000 bail.

ha, ha...ok ?? the most addicted to drugs, the most no baby daddy havin' cigarette smoking while pregnant , Lowlife Homo trash talking, lying, stealing, no honor having cheating, steppin on the next nigga to get ahead generation ever.

should I go on?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now