Seattle

Reuben Kinkaid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seattle is the shit. i cant imagine living anywhere else. you gotta hit up pike place market, and whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO STARBUCKS. go to all the local, family owned coffee shops for your caffine. theyre everywhere and most of them make wayyy better coffee.

too bad you just missed hempfest. just missed bumbershoot too, but i wouldnt reccomend going. unless youve never been, then it can be kinda cool.

i like seattle. i had sex with a girl from seattle just last weekend. rough sex. it started as a 5 some but me and her bailed on that because everyone else was gross.

2nd/bell has some cool stuff i've found so far, lotsa queers, but real strong drinks.

pioneer square is cool too. pyramid brewery is kinda down that way. that place wins.

hit up alki beach for the bictches and the chillin.....golden gardens is also nice at night.....chinatown in seattle is pretty bomb they got way cleaner resturants than frisco.....you can also do touristy stuff like walk around pike place and the historic district, they got this underground tour of the city.

or you can go to the central district and get a burrito and holla at some norputas

seattle is the shit. i cant imagine living anywhere else. you gotta hit up pike place market, and whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO STARBUCKS. go to all the local, family owned coffee shops for your caffine. theyre everywhere and most of them make wayyy better coffee.

I don't drink coffee anyway. We're going down for a concert, so I figure we'll have from about oh, noon to 8ish to kill. Have you heard of the Alaska Silk Pie Company? I saw it on some show and it look amazing. Also what are some good pubs to just have an afternoon drink in? Anywhere cheap you reccomend for meals?

i like seattle. i had sex with a girl from seattle just last weekend. rough sex. it started as a 5 some but me and her bailed on that because everyone else was gross.

2nd/bell has some cool stuff i've found so far, lotsa queers, but real strong drinks.

pioneer square is cool too. pyramid brewery is kinda down that way. that place wins.

this should go in a brochue/tour guide for seattle.