so my friend just titty fucked this dude, right...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can cum on the titties.. But you cannot fuck the titties..

If my dick and nuts are gonna be that close to the woman's mouth.. Then they should be in her mouth..

True story...

my man, most girls will put their chin to their chest and open their mouth, you just gotta make sure you aim for her mouth each time you thrust through her tits again.

and the traffic thing wasnt serious it was just the first thing that came to mind. i mean, you gotta mix that shit up constantly. keep them guessing. make sure they know what you're all about. and im all about some crazy shit.

ilb/open for business/$275 an hour.

my man, most girls will put their chin to their chest and open their mouth, you just gotta make sure you aim for her mouth each time you thrust through her tits again.

and the traffic thing wasnt serious it was just the first thing that came to mind. i mean, you gotta mix that shit up constantly. keep them guessing. make sure they know what you're all about. and im all about some crazy shit.

ilb/open for business/$275 an hour.

I've seen some chicks pass the fuck out with that chin to their chest...

I can hit the mouth from the coochie line.. Don't need no lay up..

peoples are all inside the box... only thinking bout that pink or whatever.. i'm not saying that's all you do... you gotta cover the 4 groups: titties,"da box", anal, mouthroof.. if your girl is blowing you, slap that shit in between in the cleave.. turn it into a game, try to poke her in the face while telling her to lick that shit! slap her ass at the same time for some brownie points.... and for that girl that responded about not being bout that TITTY FUCKING... i know when i get that titty bang bang titty bang bang, my girl benefits... chicks wanna take it up the pooper but ain't open about spitting on a dudes johnson and squeezing that rack??? comon now. you gotta hit all the zones.

What is a sexual terrorist?

Anyway this thread made me laugh, but hey, I appreciate a good pair of tits like the next guy and will hit them occassionally, but you seriously need a pair of D cups plus to get any enjoyment from it. Even then it is so tame and uninspiring that it is just a waste of time, other than it being something you can bring up in stories down the track like "Yeah remember when I tittyfucked that chick withthe massive tits way back when..."

titty fucks are enjoyable especially when the breezy is of questionable caliber....its like jacking off only with tits not your hand....and you wont get any dirty dirt.....titty fucks are highly endorsed by fat ralphy..i checked titty fucking off the novelty fuck list long ago...my friend said it was gross to titty fuck cuz your ass goes on the girls stomach...i told him its tight when ladies lick your asshole....who cares if your ass goes on the chick...point is titty fucking is muy bien