Kimchee

Avancier2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sherock, this isn't the diss the person above you thread.

kimchee smells, but i do recommend trying it out. if you can't eat it by itself, i recommend mixing it with something like bibimbop. my girl loves kimchee, but it fucks her stomach up. one night, we went out, finished off a large bottle of saki, both had bibimbop, and everything was going great. then at the end of the meal she started getting these intense pains in her gut. she thinks it was all the kimchee she ate, maybe a bad batch or something. i honestly thought i was going to have to take her to the hospital. she had to lay in the backseat the whole ride home, then after trying to shit, she just went straight to bed and laid there in pain for about an hour.

so watch out for bad kimchee.

i was just fucking with you sherock.

CILONE/SK --you ever try and get with a girl who's having crazy intestinal pains? i think that trumps the "i've got a headache" routine. i wasn't about to roll into bed, and initiate sex after the pain i saw her go through. i was just content with her calming down and finally falling asleep. that shit looked seriously painful, and it wasn't even like the kind of pain where you take a shit and you're cool.

back on the kimchee topic --anyone know if the real deal kimchee is buried underground to ferment? for some reason i think i've heard this, but i could be wrong.

CILONE/SK --you ever try and get with a girl who's having crazy intestinal pains? i think that trumps the "i've got a headache" routine. i wasn't about to roll into bed, and initiate sex after the pain i saw her go through. i was just content with her calming down and finally falling asleep. that shit looked seriously painful, and it wasn't even like the kind of pain where you take a shit and you're cool.

maybe she just had to fart

no, this wasn't just a fart kind of thing. while she was laying in the backseat, breathing like she had labor pains, i said "maybe you just have to fart. go ahead, i won't love you any less." in fact, if she farted that night, i would have been proud of my little lady, but it wasn't gas. it was really strange. i think it gave her the shits, but it wasn't like the kind where you just shit and go back to watching tv.

ain't nothin wrong with a little kegoggi gasfacevictim...what's a matter, 'fraid ya might like it?

man, the kids i teach call me that.

little fuckers.

nah man, i cant bring myself to eat that stuff.

they beat them to death for three days because they believe that the testosterone that the dogs create gets stored in the meat and makes them stronger lovers or some dumb shit. i cant get down with that. actually, they think all kinds of dumb shit about their food and strength and health...meanwhile their colon cancer rate has risen like 30% in the past few years because the whole culture revolves around alcohol and fermented fucking food. HAHA!

and yo SERUM. i been to pusan.

it's way more chill than seoul.

i didnt want to kill one taxi driver down there.

in seoul i cant go 2 days without wanting to stab one in the neck.

otherwise...kimchi life son!!!!