Kimchee

Avancier2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in the army there is "smoking exercise" (physical punishment...) called the kimchee squat. you sit in the "taking a shit position" for a very extended period of time. arms crossed on your knees. last week i had a nice 12 minute session. its not bad til about 5 minutes, pretty much just hard on your thighs...

i knew a black dude from texas that would eat kimchee. he said that you should eat kimchee if your farts smell bad, because the kimchee cleans your colon out. i don't know how much truth there is to that..

i've never eaten kimchee just based on the look and the smell. something about rotten-smelling cabbage in some kind of juice in a pickle jar is not appealing to me.

i wasnt talking to you in particular but seriously kimchi is good.

i could understand not making it a part of your everyday meal.

but everyone should atleast give it a try.

natto is fermented soy beans. when i first had it i thought ok this is gross the consistency is like snot

then i had it on another occassion. gross but tolerable. then i had it at a friends house and ive

loved it ever since. i wouldnt force people to eat shit they dont like but you have to be open enough

to try things. the palette can be reprogrammed.

i thought tea without sugar was gross now i think tea with sugar is nasty.

^^^it's soju.

i live in seoul and i cant go one meal without some kimchi now.

i hated that shit at first, but after having some meals with koreans and not wanting to offend them you start to get a taste for it. i love the stuff now. i'ma take a class and learn how to make that shit in my backyard when i get home to the states.

bibimbop is also bangin.

fuck, all korean food except for the dogmeat soup is bangin.

they eat dogs here. it's sick.