Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avancier2

Kimchee

in the army there is "smoking exercise" (physical punishment...) called the kimchee squat. you sit in the "taking a shit position" for a very extended period of time. arms crossed on your knees. last week i had a nice 12 minute session. its not bad til about 5 minutes, pretty much just hard on your thighs...

the kimchi squat is an art form. it takes many years of practice and diligent work to master it. me, i was predisposed with the innate ability to do so from birth.

ill pass

every time me and the lady eat at sorabol? that korean bbq place they have at malls

she tries to force that shit on me

cabbage is one thing that should not be spiced

i knew a black dude from texas that would eat kimchee. he said that you should eat kimchee if your farts smell bad, because the kimchee cleans your colon out. i don't know how much truth there is to that..

i've never eaten kimchee just based on the look and the smell. something about rotten-smelling cabbage in some kind of juice in a pickle jar is not appealing to me.

theo. ur the first person on this board that i would encourage to try kimchi. you should really hit up some of the places in k-town... seriously my dude

i bought a bimbimba bowl in pusan. best thing ive ever bought from another country.

heavy as hell but well worth carrying the thing around

bibimbap.jpg

and kimchi is not gross. close minded people are gross.

im not closed minded, im very open to trying things and kimchi is just not something i will ever like

i wasnt talking to you in particular but seriously kimchi is good.

i could understand not making it a part of your everyday meal.

but everyone should atleast give it a try.

natto is fermented soy beans. when i first had it i thought ok this is gross the consistency is like snot

then i had it on another occassion. gross but tolerable. then i had it at a friends house and ive

loved it ever since. i wouldnt force people to eat shit they dont like but you have to be open enough

to try things. the palette can be reprogrammed.

i thought tea without sugar was gross now i think tea with sugar is nasty.

yeah i hear you, the biggest turn off i have about "weird" things is textures and consistencies if either one of those throws me off i cant do it

^^^it's soju.

i live in seoul and i cant go one meal without some kimchi now.

i hated that shit at first, but after having some meals with koreans and not wanting to offend them you start to get a taste for it. i love the stuff now. i'ma take a class and learn how to make that shit in my backyard when i get home to the states.

bibimbop is also bangin.

fuck, all korean food except for the dogmeat soup is bangin.

they eat dogs here. it's sick.

gasface if you havent already you should try and make it out to pusan

they have a ton of paint spots out there and a bunch of writers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now