Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

prank call gone horribly wrong

damn this shit is long... im in the middle of it now

it's horrible. if real.

it sounds like it, but who knows what levels shit will reach (down) to get more listeners.

oh god!!! what the hell, i bet its fake

i don't know.

"(Reply)

That really was messed up. I was on my way to work when I heard it...such a downer. To find out like that on live radio...that's so messed up."

sounds like a listener.

yeah but that doesnt mean the radio guys didnt stage it... what would it take? 2 guys and the 2 hosts? that doesnt seem hard to orchestrate

how would dude not know his wife got tank by a truck? 2 days later? dont you think they would have tried to contact the next of kin or spouse?

It was her boyfreind not her husband.

And I'm calling fake just on the strength of the dude acting like she couldn't come to the phone like he was bangin her then switching the story up.

And somebody woulda already contacted the boyfreind by that time.

i dont give a shit hahaha i hope shes dead, and that dude blew his face off and the FCC rapes the hosts and the managers plane crashes on the way home. i dont know why im so concerned with 4 people i dont know or give a shit about

i think its fake...and the hosts arent in on it.

i thought the guy that answered the cellphone sounded like he was acting... like he almost wanted to laugh.

remember when those 4 people pranked jerry springer during spring break on mtv....and jerry and the show didnt know about it until later??

i think this is the same situation.

from what i understand is the chick faked her death to get the guy to leave her alone and no one on the air knew about it... what a sack of shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now