countdown to iran strike

lord_casek

May Allah guide you or destroy you. Just because all of the American women have lost all their modesty and are peices of rotten meat for all the dogs to feast on doesn't mean you can suggest that the muslim women should become the object of your perversions as well.

Within the religion of Islam we have something called gheera , which means jealosy for our women, but more than that. Not just jealosy, but protectiveness. I'd beat a nigga down in the street for disrespecting a muslim woman in front of me. That's my word!

Nothing personal Casek.

It's just that some doors are not open for everyone and that's one of them.

whatever. we can have the mexican women.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first love was a iraqi girl named flora.

i was in 5th grade and i gave her a valentines.

probably garfield or something but i do remember it was the best one of the pack

we dated for 5 months and during the summer her parents locked her in the house.

she wrote me a card saying she loved me but didnt put proper postage and it got sent back

her parents beat her and said that she could never see me again.

i was pissed and used to sit outside near her house.

her dad chased me and i never spoke to her again.

i was quite heartbroken.

that's what he gets for sending her to public school.

Yes, that is a real question. Indulge me.

I posted it in another thread , but I'll post it here too....

I'll just simply say that I don't acknowledge the current Jewish state since it is built on the occupation, theft of property, oppression and murder of the palestinian people. Waging war against the weak Muslims in Palestine is (Israeli) terrorism and oppression".

There are Jews that have been in Palestine for centuries and as far as I'm concerned, they have the right to be there, but the tresspassing newcomer Jews who usurped the property of innocent people who had been there for centuries are the ones who should be fought and killed until they return the land back to it's righful owners.

It's not a legitimate state as far as I'm concerned.

Aside Iran, I'm also concerned about guerrilla shit escalating from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

There's already some heavy anti-government activity going down, Over 20 dead this week and it's wednesday.

Their nuclear bomb possessing, pro-coalition government is losing its power.

Guess it'd be time to realize the possibility of the old school, nuclear war dystopic scenario.

Invading iran would bring hatred and chaos towards area where there are two nuclear weapon countries (Pakistan & India) that are constantly arguing about borders.

All in all, If it's hard for coalition to prevent roadside attacks, the possibility to fuck up in that area is mighty high.

Compared to early 90's chechen resistance, Iraqis are school kids. Iran would be a whole new ball game... you can look this up.

I'm really feeling for this shit, probably because invading iran woud inflict major fucking agony for both the coalition soldiers

getting suckered to go in there, and for the civilian population from within the opposing guerrilla forces are operating.

Not to mention the vast cultural history and infrastructure of that area, which would suffer

:sadcrying:

so what you were implying that all the gun owners in America are gonna come and get your back when your sad arse tries to rape mexican women?

haha, rape mexican women? no. use them to make our beer, yes.

at gunpoint.

now i see why the english put your ancestors on a giant island far away from them.

no sense of humor.

well dawood he would have had one hell of a son in law

who knows maybe i would have converted to islam

we would made a bunch of little jihadists together

probably could have taken out a few square blocks out atleast

public school rules btw.

Yeah, cuz all muslims are terrorist cells just waiting to blow up shit.:rolleyes:

Anyway. It's like this. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non muslim men.

Totally forbidden in Islam, no question....wait what the hell am I talking about?

You were in 5th grade!!..........

Yeah, cuz all muslims are terrorist cells just waiting to blow up shit.:rolleyes:

Totally forbidden in Islam, no question....wait what the hell am I talking about?

same thing with jews and gentiles, no?

Didn't I just see in the news that Iran was lobbing missles into Northern Isreal recently?

(not that I recognise Isreal as a real state) It's still Palestine as far as I'm concerned.

iran funds hezbollah.....and hezbollah fired missles into northern israel (or palestine as you called it)...therefore irans indirectly responsible.

i knew a cute iraqi girl i met last year...but she was christian.

i read the majority of arabs living in the US are christian, not muslim

majority of muslims in the US are black, not arab

I don't know about the first statement, but if you go to any large Mosque in America , you'll find that the demographics are very mixed. There's usually not more African americans than anyone else. Unless whoever did this study is counting people from Sudan, Nigeria, Mauritania, Somalia (and all the other african countries) into this figure.

Usually, there's a lot of Egyptians, morroccans, algerians (who aren't considered arab technically even though they speak arabic)

Arabs are mainly from saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman , Kuwait.. the gulf countries, and those countries are oil rich so, most of them have no need to come to the US as opposed to the earlier african countries mentioned that a mostly poor, so they come to America looking for cheese.

They're including the Nation of Islam and other "black Muslim" groups in to their figure. I know you guys consider them heretics or whatever, but then again Sunnis & Shia often call each other heretics.

Remember we discussed this before, about most Arabs in the US being non-Muslim (many are from Lebanon). I provided stats/links. It was a couple months ago.

You sound like a racist, and don't compare Americans to pieces of meat or dogs.

yeah, Ok..I'm american....so, next thing. Far from a racist. Islam is a religion, not a nationality. it has to do with beleif, not race or color.

Dude just jumps in all out the blue calling me a racist. ha

Then he would have converted to Islam. Whats the big deal? Or is this a race thing?

No, we see it all the time. A non muslim guy wants to marry a muslim woman because they met at work or whatever, so they've probably been dating on the low and so, they come to the Mosque to get married and he's all like, yeah, Ok. I'll be a muslim or whatever, I just want to marry Noura etc. etc. so whatever it takes. But the problem with that is that one of the conditions for a person accepting Islam is that he has to be sincere and nobody can look into a person's heart to read his intention, but it poses a problem.

#1 the man is supposed to be the Imam or (leader) of his household which means he has to have a pretty good understanding of islam so he can effectively lead.

#2 he has to teach his family etc.

There's hundreds of reasons why a non muslim man isn't allowed to marry a muslim woman #1 being so he doesn't turn her to his religion (or lack thereof)

But, rest assured it's not a race thing.

yeah, Ok..I'm american....so, next thing. Far from a racist. Islam is a religion, not a nationality. it has to do with beleif, not race or color.

Dude just jumps in all out the blue calling me a racist. ha

If your an American, why are you calling your fellow country men and women dogs and meat? Does Islam prevent you from showing respect for you country and its people("I'm American")?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

No, we see it all the time. A non muslim guy wants to marry a muslim woman because they met at work or whatever, so they've probably been dating on the low and so, they come to the Mosque to get married and he's all like, yeah, Ok. I'll be a muslim or whatever, I just want to marry Noura etc. etc. so whatever it takes. But the problem with that is that one of the conditions for a person accepting Islam is that he has to be sincere and nobody can look into a person's heart to read his intention, but it poses a problem.

#1 the man is supposed to be the Imam or (leader) of his household which means he has to have a pretty good understanding of islam so he can effectively lead.

#2 he has to teach his family etc.

There's hundreds of reasons why a non muslim man isn't allowed to marry a muslim woman #1 being so he doesn't turn her to his religion (or lack thereof)

But, rest assured it's not a race thing.

If a Muslim woman and a non Muslim man have been dating on the low, and decide to get married thats their business and only theirs. Not yours, not anyone elses. Obviously they both love each other.

"There's hundreds of reasons why a non muslim man isn't allowed to marry a muslim woman #1 being so he doesn't turn her to his religion (or lack thereof)

But, rest assured it's not a race thing"

I'm sorry your right, I used the wrong word. Your clearly a bigot.

I'm against any war in the middle east and I'm not a fan of Israel. However I belive if a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man want to get married, or vise-versa its their business period. Thats it.

now that i think back on it i think she might have been christian.

but regardless international relationships are difficult but i feel produce a

lot better of a marriage. especially if both partners respect each others culture to a certain

degree. theres a lot to learn and you can take in the good aspects of each culture and

cut out the bad aspects. but i think religion should be the last thing to stop you from being

with someone. as long as you have all things sorted out ahead of time when it comes to

diet and children raising, why should your choice of god matter in the long run. they are all

the same god, just different versions.

Weddings a moneymaker for some rabbis

By RACHEL ZOLL, AP Religion Writer Fri Sep 7, 3:17 PM ET

Rabbi Barry Tuchman has no congregation, no ties to a recognized Jewish movement and an ordination that was far outside the norm for American Jewish clergy. if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['Gue9udGDJGA-']='&U=13b4d18ti%2fN%3dGue9udGDJGA-%2fC%3d606979.11293349.11840894.1414694%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d4833815';b?P=fR95g0WTVvp5RgAQRj9Vbg_3k9k4A0birhoACvA9&T=1dcnkcekn%2fX%3d1189260826%2fE%3d8903239%2fR%3dnews%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d1236732054%2fH%3dY2FjaGVoaW50PSJuZXdzIiBjb250ZW50PSJKZXdpc2g7QW1lcmljYW47YnVzaW5lc3M7SXQ7QW1lcmljYTtwcm9mZXNzaW9uYWwgc2VydmljZXM7Y2hpbGRyZW47aXQ7bWFuO0lzcmFlbDtCZWFjaDtNaWFtaTtnb3Zlcm5tZW50O21vbmV5O25ldHdvcms7cmVmdXJsX3d3d195YWhvb19jb20iIHJlZnVybD0icmVmdXJsX3d3d195YWhvb19jb20iIHRvcGljcz0icmVmdXJsX3d3d195YWhvb19jb20i%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dF5519345&U=13b4d18ti%2fN%3dGue9udGDJGA-%2fC%3d606979.11293349.11840894.1414694%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d4833815

But the interfaith couples who contact him don't want to see his diploma. They want to know whether he's willing to marry them. And Rabbi Barry, as he calls himself, is ready to oblige.

He officiates anywhere: in churches, alongside Christian clergy, on the Jewish Sabbath and at Roman Catholic weddings. A student of Shamanism, he can perform American Indian rituals, too. "What I do," Tuchman said, "is throw the liturgy out the window."

Interfaith couples whose rabbis won't marry them are going to the fringes of American Judaism to find someone who will. And there are plenty of rabbis for hire.

Rabbis with unconventional, even dubious, credentials will create ceremonies that can look Jewish, even if they're not. Fees can run into the thousands of dollars, but business is booming. The rabbis have more work than they can handle. "It's religion in America for a new generation," said Rabbi Richard Hirsh, executive director of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association, which represents rabbis in his movement. "It's pretty much an individual consumer culture of professional services. They are used to getting the services that they want." The intermarriage rate for U.S. Jews has been above 40 percent since at least the 1990s, according to researchers for the 2001 National Jewish Population Survey. As the rate has climbed, so too has pressure on pulpit rabbis to perform the ceremonies. Advocates for interfaith families say officiating at the weddings can increase the odds that couples will raise their children Jewish. Most rabbis aren't convinced. The Conservative and Orthodox movements bar rabbis from performing the ceremonies. Even in the Reform and Reconstructionist branches, considered the most welcoming to interfaith families, leaders think most of their rabbis won't marry the couples, either. And those who will officiate often set limits that couples consider deal-breakers: no church weddings or non-Jewish clergy.

"This is really the biggest issue in American Jewish life today," said Rabbi Charles Kroloff, co-chairman of a new Reform movement task force on intermarriage. "Some rabbis feel if they officiate at the interfaith ceremony that's like approving it, so they draw a line in the sand." Independent rabbis like Tuchman have been crossing that line in a big way.

Rabbi Roger Ross and his wife, the Rev. Deborah Steen Ross, run Loving Hearts Ceremonies in New York. They once performed a Jewish-Christian marriage that included Wiccan prayer, a Celtic apple-dunking, and a few words in Klingon for the groom — a Star Trek fan. "It's your wedding," said Ross, who says he has performed several hundred mixed-faith ceremonies. "As long as it's legal and respectful, why shouldn't you have things in it that you want?" Rabbi Monte Sugarman generally does what the couples ask, as long as ministers who officiate with him don't pray in the name of Jesus. His Web site is filled with photos of him in his tallit, or prayer shawl, flanked by smiling brides and grooms. One shot is of the rabbi at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Judaism's holiest site.

"When I opened myself up to interfaith weddings, I decided that I was going to do everything because we were already outside of Jewish law," said Sugarman, a hospital chaplain who lives near Saratoga Springs, N.Y. But he insists, "we're totally Jewish. I don't care what other people say. We're just more interfaith about it." It's a philosophy that Sugarman and Ross studied while preparing to be ordained. The two are graduates of Rabbinical Seminary International in New York, founded by a 95-year-old Holocaust refugee from Hungary, Rabbi Joseph Gelberman. He wanted more Jews to spread his message that the core beliefs of all religions can be boiled down to one idea: Treat others as you would want to be treated. Most Jews have never heard of his seminary, for good reason. It has no building, no watchdog board of directors and no "intricate technical studies of Jewish law," since so few Jews follow it. Asked about his school's set up, Gelberman, a small, kindly man who lives in a penthouse by Central Park, pointed skyward and said, "God is my board of directors." Students pay about $3,000 annually to enroll, and can become eligible for ordination within weeks or months if Gelberman decides that they already know enough about Judaism. Major Jewish seminaries require five years of study, including one year in Israel. Rabbi Richard Allen of Abington, Pa., an alumnus of the Rabbinical Seminary, says Gelberman offered to speed him toward graduation. Allen said he'd been leading services as a layman for years before he applied to the school. "He said, 'I could make you a rabbi in two weeks. You have everything you need. You know what to do,'" Allen said. "I said, 'No rabbi. I prefer to go through the whole coursework.'" The seminary has ordained only 18 people so far. But Gelberman co-founded another New York school, The New Seminary, that trains people of all religions to become what he calls interfaith ministers. The school says it has graduated nearly 2000 people in two decades, including Ross and his wife, who now run it. And like the Rosses, graduates of the two seminaries often team up to perform intermarriages. (Ross sometimes calls himself "The Rev. Rabbi Ross" to tweak the tradition-minded.) Tuchman took another route. After studying one-on-one for several years with rabbis where he lives in the Los Angeles area, he was ordained through a tradition called semikhah, or laying on of hands. Jewish law permits the practice, which has roots in ancient times. But only a minority of modern-day Jews consider it valid.

The person in charge of Tuchman's ordination was Rabbi Loring Frank of South Beach in Miami, who is known for his deep tan, his appearances on local TV and his quickie conversions to the faith. Frank calls his approach ready-to-wear Judaism.

He didn't attend a seminary. Frank says that his father, Reform Rabbi Emmett Frank, who also fast-tracked converts, ordained him in 1987, three months before he died.

Frank says he now performs more than 200 interfaith weddings a year in the United States and overseas, advertising under the banner, "Have Chuppah Will Travel." He says he has personally ordained about 30 people who share his philosophy. "The goal is to spiritually uplift them and to accommodate them and to make them happy," Frank said of the interfaith couples he marries. "The call for the rabbis we are is to go out into the community, find out what the people are doing and serve them accordingly."

Kimberly Lippmann of Melville, N.Y., was grateful to find a Long Island rabbi with a similar outlook. Lippmann, who is Jewish, and her husband Colby, a Catholic, spent several anxious weeks trying to find a pulpit rabbi and priest to co-officiate at their 2005 wedding. Spirituality is important to the couple, and they hoped to include as many rituals as possible from both faiths. "A rabbi wouldn't do it with a priest there, and a priest wouldn't do it regardless," unless the pair underwent Catholic Pre-Cana, premarital counseling, she said.

They both felt rejected by their communities. Then, while surfing the Web, she found interfaith4you.org, where Rabbi Stuart Paris, a Rabbinical Seminary graduate, and his wife, the Rev. Enid Kessler, a New Seminary alumna, advertise. Lippmann hired them, and said they created "the most personalized perfect ceremony." "It went against everything else that we had heard, that you're going to have to choose one or the other" faith tradition, she said. Lippmann said she checked the pair's credentials to make sure each school was "an established organization," but didn't research further. "We were more enamored with the fact that there were religious representatives out there who were not exclusionary," she said. There are few legal risks for couples hiring rabbis they don't know. Most cities and states have loose, if any, regulation of marriage officiants. The government doesn't want to be in the role of deciding who is properly ordained. Rabbis who have been marrying interfaith couples for years say more independent clergy are doing the same, with some setting prices meant to undercut the competition. Interviews with a dozen of the rabbis found fees ranging from $600 for a local wedding to as much as $3,000 and $4,000 plus expenses for ceremonies overseas. They said they have a sliding scale, and provide as much premarital counseling as the couples need. Yet only a minority of the rabbis interviewed had formal training as counselors. "I didn't have the time to go back to school to go for a psychology degree," said Allen, who is in his 70s. "I did study psychology in school and I'm quite good at it." The prices on the low end of the scale are close to a typical fee that pulpit rabbis collect when they officiate for couples who aren't part of a congregation. For dues-paying synagogue members, rabbis customarily perform family weddings for free. However much money he makes from interfaith marriages, independent Rabbi Shimon Berris of Cherry Hill, N.J., sees himself as a hero, not a mercenary. "I think these people should be helped, should be assisted and also should feel their religion is not throwing them out the door," said Berris, who says he was ordained by an Orthodox seminary in Chicago in 1956, but won't identify it because "they hate me." Berris created the Interfaith Clergy network, which has more than 50 Jewish, Protestant and Catholic clergy on call, and arranges as many as 600 intermarriages alone annually. Couples pay him $600 for one clergyman and $900 for two. He takes a $100 cut for each event he sets up, while officiating at some of the services himself. "Everybody has their own idea of what's right," Berris said. "It's the way we live now. People don't live in ghettos anymore."

31-08-07_1816.jpg

Hey do you have the full image? I was looking at that tonight at someones house. If i remember its in Hebrew and its written by Ben Gurion. I was going to do some personal research but if you want I will share my findings with you.

ps. those things you thought were eyes I'm pretty sure are leaves.

cilone/sk- most orthodox Jews ask a Rabbi they are close with to officiate the wedding, whether or not they get paid is up to the Rabbi. Even if they do get paid I don't see a problem; its their job. That said I have a feeling that the people in your article are conservative. But it does raise an interesting conundrum. Intermarriage is a hotly debated issue in Judaism.