Man Drunk, Lost Pants/passed out in neighbors yard/ lost $41,000 (what a night)

Seffiks

Bar patron who woke up naked in neighbor's yard without his pants that contained a cashier’s check for $41,093, meant for his son, and several hundred dollars in cash:lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20551706/?GT1=10357

For the cliff notes of the story man wakes up with shoes and socks still on and gets his money back by a man and his dog found in the middle of an intersection.:eek:

Post Yer Drunk Stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night I was at a mansion pwning fortune 500 CEO's at beer pong and getting hit on by 16 year old girl posing as 18 year olds eatting alcoholic ice cream then jumped on the drums sat in with the band that was playing and I didnt even know whose party I was at. I guess I made friends with the dude though multimillionaire because me and my boys bought him a big bottle of gentlemens jack daniels he was like you guys get tipped off by jim? (my boys uncle) he brought us to his study and there were like MASSIVE bottles 20+ of differnt types of jack and other types of expensive ass bourbons. Was like I got a couple other events I wnat you guys to come to play some music and hang out @ I'll keep your uncle informed.

Dope connections millionares and 16 year olds

Cheaters(subliminal messages)

Tequila

Club

More tequila

Some random chick

Bathroom

Missing shirt(just my beater now)

Girlfriend VERY angry

Leave in my car

Kicks me out

I try getting in another car.. That's parked..

Then I'm in the driveway of somebodies house

Many, many cops with guns pulled threatening death or a good time

Knee to the back of the head

Handcuffed

Dropped off in Downtown Los Angeles(Skid Row)

Detox center

Wake up. No wallet. No money. Swiss cheese memory.

Due to cell phone use.. Can only remember girlfriends number..

Was visiting Montreal the other night.

Usual drunken bombing type stuff.

Ended up on some train tracks.

Get rolled on.

Run alot, lose the mounties.

End up in bushes, while doing the game where I stash my memory card in my 5th pocket, just in case we're rolled on again, I lose the card with many flicks on it from the past year.

15 minutes later, walking again, I decide to make up for the loss of my card by doing more fillins in some lot.... my girlfriend (who was in tow for all of the aforementioned events....) is looking me out on the corner.... starts trying to tell me something.... I thought we were getting rolled on again, instead she informs me that theres a skunk running towards me.

Never in my life have I even seen a skunk, let alone had one running at me while I'm in a corner writing on shit... in a city. What the fuck?

Have some guy ask me for the time while I'm taking a tag, I tell him he needs to wait a second then started trying to speak broken Frenglish to some couple that was decked out in latex nazi garb.

Then I stumbled upon a Scorpions concert, so I tried to break into that for awhile since it was outside. I don't remember alot of the rest but my girl did puke out the window of our hotel and I kept asking people "ou est le concert du rock?"