Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

Man Drunk, Lost Pants/passed out in neighbors yard/ lost $41,000 (what a night)

Bar patron who woke up naked in neighbor's yard without his pants that contained a cashier’s check for $41,093, meant for his son, and several hundred dollars in cash:lol:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20551706/?GT1=10357

For the cliff notes of the story man wakes up with shoes and socks still on and gets his money back by a man and his dog found in the middle of an intersection.:eek:

Post Yer Drunk Stories

my girlfriend lost her cell phone drunk last night, it's either in a cab somewhere (please, god, no) or at my buddy's house (fingers crossed)

lost my anal virginity when i was drunk to some hairy knuckle guy drinking old milwaukee

never did find it again

fixed it for you, no need for thanks

Cheap ass beer that you buy 24 of them in half cardboard boxes. People that would take your anal virginity drink them

OldMilwaukee.jpg.150123c6a96143ccde470ba34c734a3e.jpg

Last night I was at a mansion pwning fortune 500 CEO's at beer pong and getting hit on by 16 year old girl posing as 18 year olds eatting alcoholic ice cream then jumped on the drums sat in with the band that was playing and I didnt even know whose party I was at. I guess I made friends with the dude though multimillionaire because me and my boys bought him a big bottle of gentlemens jack daniels he was like you guys get tipped off by jim? (my boys uncle) he brought us to his study and there were like MASSIVE bottles 20+ of differnt types of jack and other types of expensive ass bourbons. Was like I got a couple other events I wnat you guys to come to play some music and hang out @ I'll keep your uncle informed.

Dope connections millionares and 16 year olds

my man fell back half the ring

i dont really lose things while drink

i normally steal things, ruin clothing with paint, and fall and get scars.

Cheaters(subliminal messages)

Tequila

Club

More tequila

Some random chick

Bathroom

Missing shirt(just my beater now)

Girlfriend VERY angry

Leave in my car

Kicks me out

I try getting in another car.. That's parked..

Then I'm in the driveway of somebodies house

Many, many cops with guns pulled threatening death or a good time

Knee to the back of the head

Handcuffed

Dropped off in Downtown Los Angeles(Skid Row)

Detox center

Wake up. No wallet. No money. Swiss cheese memory.

Due to cell phone use.. Can only remember girlfriends number..

It got better...

Had to go to work.. Starting hacking at work.. My coworkers had to drive me home...

my girlfriend lost her cell phone drunk last night, it's either in a cab somewhere (please, god, no) or at my buddy's house (fingers crossed)

last night i seen this black bitch jack a niggas phone and smash that shit into the train tracks....3:30 am bart station hypes

Cheap ass beer that you buy 24 of them in half cardboard boxes. People that would take your anal virginity drink them

npbody even drinks that shit in milwaukee

its all about the beast

fddkBeersBy_Name-resized200.gif

Was visiting Montreal the other night.

Usual drunken bombing type stuff.

Ended up on some train tracks.

Get rolled on.

Run alot, lose the mounties.

End up in bushes, while doing the game where I stash my memory card in my 5th pocket, just in case we're rolled on again, I lose the card with many flicks on it from the past year.

15 minutes later, walking again, I decide to make up for the loss of my card by doing more fillins in some lot.... my girlfriend (who was in tow for all of the aforementioned events....) is looking me out on the corner.... starts trying to tell me something.... I thought we were getting rolled on again, instead she informs me that theres a skunk running towards me.

Never in my life have I even seen a skunk, let alone had one running at me while I'm in a corner writing on shit... in a city. What the fuck?

Have some guy ask me for the time while I'm taking a tag, I tell him he needs to wait a second then started trying to speak broken Frenglish to some couple that was decked out in latex nazi garb.

Then I stumbled upon a Scorpions concert, so I tried to break into that for awhile since it was outside. I don't remember alot of the rest but my girl did puke out the window of our hotel and I kept asking people "ou est le concert du rock?"

too many fucked up stories..so heres a good one

when i was 15 i got hammered at my boys moms wedding and ended up making out with his aunt who was like 35:D

This summer i have lost,

2 cell phones

3 hoodies

1 hat

1 right shoe

getting stuipid drunk every day is fun but has its downfalls.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now