Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
+JAZE+

imagine if

imagine if every single new generation child did not go to school, rather.. reading/writing/math was a skill self taught and a sign of ones own intelluctal capicity and love/desire to learn, rather then a must have being shoved down someones throat.

would the money system fail and collapse because ecnomical boundaries dividing those with educations failed to be insistiuited?

imagine if we all had the same god

You win some you lose some, I personally like living in a horrible capatilist society where you have to go to school and shit, I hate school, but I mean, whatever, I hate police too but everything is necessary for the way I like to live.

utopia in this century just aint possible

it would be nice though.. and has been achieved in very small select social groups but never lasted very long due to human ego

what's next. 'imagine if unicorns pissed skittles and everyone dressed like a transvestite showgirl'

this shit is about to be locked out of pure gayness.

it is unfortunate that you were forced to learn to read so you can come on here and use the english language to be gay.

stop listening to rise against and antiflag, and kill your friends.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now