12ozPROPHET INVITES

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't putting invites on ebay sort of defeat the purpose? I think that the whole point is to not make the website available to just anyone.

the point isnt to exlude the entire world, but rather limit it to people that are particularly qualified or interested with the hope that they'll bring something positive to the community on here.

the point isnt to exlude the entire world, but rather limit it to people that are particularly qualified or interested with the hope that they'll bring something positive to the community on here.

Hip Hop Cuntry Club...Tee times 3 oclock be sure to grab your Estate plaid fitted so it matches your puffy Alife golf pants and argyle socks. I'll pick you up in my purple metalic flake golf cart with the 24's I already got Coolios fantastic voyage bumpin and 40's chillin in the club house...

Toodles!

what kind of things will make pay accounts different ?

wow I worded that awkwardly....

it's a bit early to go into all that, but there'll be some additional privileges, perks, and the subscription costs will be super cheap anyways. truthfully it's probably more of a way to support the site and get a little something extra to make your time here a little more interesting and fun, then any type of serious membership system.

I'm at work monday - friday, and I use 12oz to pass the time. the difference is I'm not a post whore.

edit: I remember it was a huge deal when makros got to 10,000 posts, and that mahfucka sat around all day posting pictures. which would make it easy to get that high, but it was a big deal seeing 'unstoppable' status, now every tom dick and larry around here just post whores it up all day.

wait i dont get it

/post whoreinitup