12ozPROPHET INVITES

misteraven

since i've been getting bombarded with invite requests and kids asking whats up, i figure i'll just start a thread about it.

officially 12ozProphet (or at least the forum), is invite only. this means, not every clown (or cop) can register for an account and participate. in order to join, you must have an invite. invites are given out automatically to users based on their activity. this hapens on a weekly basis where our system automatically calcultes and assigns invites to members. each invite lasts 30 days until it expires and you're free to do as you please with them. that means you can give them away, trade them, or sell them, ignore them - your choice.

besides members having invites to give out, admins can also give out invites. further any orders placed on 4thw will be given an invite by request. lastly, invites will be offered to people posting interesting stuff in response to blog comments on the home page - http://www.12ozprophet.com

since it hasn't been a full week since the system was started, invites havent been given away to the general community. i suggest that you login into the USER CP and make sure your email address is correct to make sure you have no problems with your accounts or with our invite system.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic