WHO REMEMBERS... (12oz THE EARLY YEARS)

misteraven

and my man Poop...where has he gone? lost touch when he graduated and settled in the trust tree with the nest. fuck, 7 years it took for me to get back on this thing. back then my design teacher let me do my own thing and i just surfed this place all the time and traded flicks with everyone. where's muhfuckin carlton banks?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember that I used to pop on every now and then when I would yahoo graffiti, and then I couldn't figure out forums so I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Then I signed up in like 2001 when I started getting a hang of the internet better.

Although I did have the web in like 96 or 97, it was pretty limited to AOL chatrooms...

I do remember the AOL graff chatroom barely.

I remember using AOL hacking programs like SuperMadCow.

Fun times.

:lol::lol:

i had one of the first versions of the supermadcow proggie.

Up until aol 5.0, you could still go back and download aol 95 and aol 3.0 to punt and pint people off the chat rooms..

also if you sent a pws to a newer OH account, you could phish their account pretty easily.