WHO REMEMBERS... (12oz THE EARLY YEARS)

misteraven

man, alt.graffiti was great back in the day.

i remember when there were 8 or so members

and susan and brett were always on.

i enjoyed the low-tech stuff.

so, 12oz was just a project? wild. that's great that it turned

out so well for you.

well it got big, but i'm still waiting for the day that it at least pays for itself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe there should be a day out of the week where we (the members)

click on your google adsense links a bunch of times?

i'd be down for it in my spare time.

oops hit edit instead of quote...

anyhow,

there are no google ad sense links anymore.

not trying to condone random clicks, but taking a moment to click an ad to learn a little more and possibly supporting our advertisers will go along way.

support the companies that suoport you...

i got on 12oz in spring 99 i think. at that point, you didn't have to register. it was just a little message board.

i also lurked on alt.graffiti. that place was pretty cool. a fairly high ratio of posters there were good/famous writers. there should an alt.graffiti thread on here. i remember everytime anyone tried to talk about freights, dudes from germany would flip out and say stuff like "all USA writers are toys who don't do real trains." there was a kid "augi" that everyone hated who was a lot like tease on here. zack morris always said some funny shit. espo was researching his book etc.

i got on 12oz in spring 99 i think. at that point, you didn't have to register. it was just a little message board.

i also lurked on alt.graffiti. that place was pretty cool. a fairly high ratio of posters there were good/famous writers. there should an alt.graffiti thread on here. i remember everytime anyone tried to talk about freights, dudes from germany would flip out and say stuff like "all USA writers are toys who don't do real trains." there was a kid "augi" that everyone hated who was a lot like tease on here. zack morris always said some funny shit. espo was researching his book etc.

I just caught the very tail end of alt.graffiti. lurking around back when I was doing sharpie tags on mailboxes and figuring things out. I still remember the Espo vs. Swatch beef and eventual fight. Augi was definately some kind of strange proto-tease.

I think its amazing this forum has gone on as long as it has. like it or not we have a very self-destructive subculture, so keeping this place afloat for this long without it going to shit is a huge feat. Theres something strangely comforting about this place. I'd hate to see it die off.

Hats off again to Raven & Crew for keeping it alive. Its more work than people give them credit for.

man i feel old now.

un-depends.jpg

i still wonder about old members every know and then

iwearpinkshirts

comp

dredz

zombie303

sukisukinow

ouija

tease

pistol

when

crackedass

mr horse

that aztec dude

flawed god x

makros and its love for orvys pizza

is starzabove still around?

onsecndple

gigantic jug

cherryluv and her ex i forgot his name

all the people that got in on the myspace girl scheme

pmb

the nightowls

team handsome

knightbats

iquit and his always amusing stories

turbocapslock

12:20

willy wonka

symbols and her fanny pack

gatita

perhap----- slacker

otp and the other forum

and a couple other people i cant remember the screenames to at the moment

bring back the white color scheme!

and is there a way to reset my post count to zero?

i wanted to keep myself at rookie status but since the edit function is gone.

sudz!!

and it was cows he posted..

this STORY is for DEE and DEVILUSH - 07-08-2002, 02:53 AM

wow shit, i'm late for school. this can't be happening!!! my perfect record tarnished forever. just like my pants, damn grade 2 grass stains. wait, why cant i see? have i opened my eyes? yes. yes i think i have. woohoo i'm blind, it's that a jim-dandy. wait, no it's not, this sucks. all well, this shouldnt matter, i can still eat some cereal right? yeah, cereal should bring back my vision. hrrrmmmmmmm...... i think thats milk. hopefully. all well. ok, spoon, that feels like a spoon. why wont it go in my mouth??!!! grrrrr what has happened to me?! not puberty, i'm not ready for this. wait, my head feels fluff and soft, and has eyes, and is drueling on me. WICKED! my pillow has over night grown apendages and has started to slowly eat my body, waiting for me to slowly die of malnutrition at which point it will fianally eat the rest of me because by then i will be thin enough to fit in his mouth. i dont want this to happen, wheres that knife? i think this is a fork, it'll do. this pillow is smarter than i though, that fork went right into my head. maybe this meat cleaver will make a differance. ouch, nope.well now. i'm bleeding alot. getting sleepy..... our friend Bob then fell to the ground, smashing his head off the corner on the table, causing even more blood to pulse out of him, onto the ground. since his parents were both unemployed they slept in and missed this whole event, and did not hear he pleas for help, they were muffled by the pillow. by this point it was down to his waist, and by the time his parents woke up to find this mess he was done for. all they found was a sweaty bloody pillow, laying on the floor in an extremely large puddle of blood and brain goo. they cried, and then went to the insurance agency and are living large. they were vampires.

THE END.