Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

WHO REMEMBERS... (12oz THE EARLY YEARS)

since there's a lot of reminiscing type threads, i figured i'd drop these little nuggest of history...

12ozProphet - The Writers Forum circa 2000...

12oz_2000.gif

12ozProphet - The Writers Forum circa 2003...

12oz_2003.gif

what? no chicken?

we need that chicken graphic, plus we need to see the green theme, and know the story behind the cia link that was on the bottom right hand corner.

my homie LASO first introduced me to 12oz in like 2000 or so..i slept on it for a while..my screen name used to be george burns....shit I wonder where Laso is Timberlake when was the last time you seen him i heard hes homeless...LASO or anyone who knows his whereabouts PM me

what? no chicken?

we need that chicken graphic, plus we need to see the green theme, and know the story behind the cia link that was on the bottom right hand corner.

specification6.gif

i will have been here for 4 years on september 7th i had just started my senior year in HS

i got here in late 00. its funny to see that stuff. that pic with the bikes... oh those hours upon hours in highschool (i still had dial up then...) christ, who knows where my life would be if i'd used that time elsewhere...

more...

splash2.jpg

^That was the screen when I first started fucking with 12oz.

Those were the days when you could actually go back and edit the stupid drunken shit you talked the night before when you were hammered. :biglaugh:

BRING BACK THE EDIT FUNCTION!!!

I remember in high school I was pissed when I got drunk and lost my Art Crimes shirt.. seeking was seekin innocence, cracked ass was god and channel zero was last in line...... times have changed

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now