OUNCER COMICS - season 2

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And hyabusa, your comics are aight. And by "aight" I mean a hell of alot better than the shit you see in newspapers.

But this is Chanel Zero, if you don't come with the bangers you're gonna get a bunch of bored motherfuckers talking shit.

More "12ounce" based shit would be the right direction.

Cause channel zero is a hell of alot more entertaining then the people you say this is mostly geared toward.

And I'm pretty sure that the people you're gearing this toward would probably agree.

im with design....get into the dark side of the oz......but i think dude is publishin his shit in a school newspaper or some shit

Well if he can print shit about "novelty fucking", and a dude knocking a bitches teeth out cause he thinks she wants to fuck him... then I'm pretty sure he can pull something off in line with the shit that goes on in Channel Zero. :biglaugh:

ill do something about porkchop and cousin fucking for sure

fisting and aids aas well thanks for bring that up

yeah i can pretty much get away with anything in this newspaper stuff, and i wanna make them more vulgar and offensive for sure

(yes the first two have nothing to do with the Oz)

giving porkchop a comic will just make her think she's special, which will postpone her shooting herself in thefucking face. don't do that.

you need to draw more interesting, entertaining characters. the ones you do are good, structuraly speaking, but they're boring as shit. make the comic as interesting to look at, as the subject matter.

also, trying to make things be funny in three panels is hard as shit, so you gotta be real particular about the subject matter you chose. this is not an easy thing to do, so again, i applaud your effort, but please, go the extra mile. or just quote mero word for word.

YO AFTER A BITCH SUCKS MY DICK SHE CANT TELL ME NOTHING B. ITS LIKE YO, WHATEVER YOU SAY MA, MY PENIS WAS IN YOUR MOUTH SO ALL YOUR POINTS IS INVALID.. IF NIGGAS HAD A DEBATE I WOULD COUNTER ALL SHORTY POINTS WITH "YOU SUCKED MY DICK THOUGH MA, SO ITS LIKE, OFF THE STRENGTH OF THAT, CAN YOU REALLY EVER BE RIGHT? HELL NO BOO."

YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN? I PEE OUT MY DICK. URINE B.