Nutrition

GucciCondom

So I have been getting back in shape but I still eat like a fucking fuck. My stomach hurts a lot of the time from eating bullshit junkfoods. Can anyone recommend some books that can help me plan out what to eat on a daily basis and maybe some vitamins or protein supplement type shit to fuck with? I have been feeling good as fuck from exercising and want to take it to the next level now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's really easy.

Fruit

Fruit

Meat

Salad

Fruit.

That's the basic formula that will have you feeling good. Obviously, common sense is also involved. Fried meat is no good. Carbs for energy, but not too much. Avoid sugar and caffeine as much as you can.

6a00c10e0f6f41d3b400d41427c57c3c7f-500pi

Though it's advertised as a weight-loss book, it definitely tells you what you need to be eating to live a long and healthy life.

Up your intake of fresh fruit and veggies (organic if possible). Stay away from processed, canned, refined foods, anything with preservatives or anything artificial.

Get a good multi-vitamin as well, GNC has a good one.

Goodshit.

I never really thought about how much my diet sucked. On an average week I eat: 1 or 2 Cheesesteaks, a whole shitload of Genoa Salami sandwiches for lunches, tons of frozen shit like hot pockets and tgi fridays shit, spaghetti and whatnot..and sometimes like roast beef or ribs. Sometimes I eat chips and shit too. I don't drink any water at all usually..but sometimes a bottle or two of Propel. I eat little to none fruits and vegetables.

Gahh. Now wonder I have the shits and stomach cramps all the time.

you should probably do some kind of cleanse to get rid of the toxins in your body.

I recommend doing a Salt Water Flush. Basically you dissolve two spoonfulls of sea salt in a quart of warm water, chug it all, and then between 15 minutes and an hour, you shit out ALL the shit that's lurkin in your intestine and lower stomach which is the cause of gas and cramps and all that nasty shit. I did the flush about a month ago and felt great immediately after.

Check it...

http://www.cleansingorsurgery.com/saltwaterflush.htm

let me know how that flush works for you gucci. i'm serious here, i'm in the same boat as you --just trying to turn my life around for a healthier lifestyle. trying stay away from the chef boyardee and processed "quick meals." it's tough though, i work two jobs and my current living situation is pretty shitty.

note to you all --never move in with a lazy unmotivated depressed alcoholic who's forming a cocaine habit.

eat more raw fruits and vegetables like gummi worms, chips and salsa, french fries and tropical flavored starburst. Oh, and drink lots of orange soda....

should work like a charm..

Nah, seriously drink only water...eat a lot of raw fruit and veggies, and excercise, That's the foundation.... even if it's walking a lot, and you'll drop the LBS.

dude i feel you..i just joined the local gym then rode my bike to the burger spot and had a bacon cheeseburger...but i ordered lettuce wrap as the bun....like it fuckin makes a difference...if your anything like me the key is its all mental and you gotta eat half of the insane portions and only indulge the junk food habit minimally like once a week

how about you drop the fucking fork and start doing some sports. ever heard of multi vitamins? doesn't take a fucking degree to no your eating unhealthy. pick up a piece of fruit and drink some fucking water

that reminds me...

i remember this fat guy used to get clowned all the time, and one time this dude told him "nigga why don't you go eat a piece of fruit? nigga go eat a carrot."

then rode my bike to the burger spot and had a bacon cheeseburger...but i ordered lettuce wrap as the bun...

did you go to red robin? they just opened one of those near me. that shit is so fucking good, but whenever i leave that place, i feel like i was eating retard sandwiches instead. it puts me in a coma, and i swear twenty minutes after i'm done, i'm in the middle of a shit storm.

did you go to red robin? they just opened one of those near me. that shit is so fucking good, but whenever i leave that place, i feel like i was eating retard sandwiches instead. it puts me in a coma, and i swear twenty minutes after i'm done, i'm in the middle of a shit storm.

naw nations...both spots are chronic though....ruby tuesday is good too....tommorrow im going to hit the gym and do some biking....i am currently weighing in at 285+ or so...i am going to document my success or failure at getting in shape

my problem is i never know when im hungry until i am getting light headed from not having eaten anything. all you need to do is find a veggie place near where you live. they usually have a bunch of shit out that you can look at so you have an idea of what they are serving and its just as fast as any fast food spot. fills you up and doesnt make you feel bogged down. i eat at veggie/vegan spots pretty regularly now. i still eat meat... because meat is fucking delicious, but its not every day like it used to be.