DISS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

war terror

Re: KISS THE PENIS ABOVE YOUR HEAD

torq ripped me a new whut? I didn't understand that, was he typing in english? no comprende

could someone tell him I dont UNDERSTANDO and get back to the grill them burgers need flippin' .Shit roadpig least I can suckle a little nourishment out my mommys nungas, last nite I was sucking your moms and all I got was dust (bizzitch? where did learn that word Snoop doggs summercamp for children of crack whores?) DE sign, dread?, fear?, fear?, dread? did that leprechaun you suck off tell you that shit was deep?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

roadpig u dissin me for being a studio fluffer ? aren't you the studio fluffer, flufferer?

So let me get this straight, you just admited to being a fluffer, right?

And you also just admited to having your own fluffer to fluff you while you're fluffing, right?

So basically you're admitting to being the gayfag lunch meat in the middle of a fluff sandwhich!!! :lol:

whoa!!take it easy dunk in assholes I was just crackin jokes your reading between lines that just arn't there. The way your dissecting everthing Im sayin and projecting gayness into this makes me think your tryin to hit on me ,is that what your doing ? sorry homes I dont roll that way.gayfag lunch meat? is that is that how you visualized me? eww leave me outta your sordid fantasies please

Archived