could this be bad??

KARE?

i jsut found out through my friend that the vandal squad in my town and all the cops know me and know my tag but they cant do anyhting until im caught in the act, i thaught it was funny that they could do nothing to stop me but is this true? im not gonna get randomly raided or any crazy shit correct?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do you really wanna keep writing a name the cops know you write?...damn you're fucked seriously... imagine you're bombing and a cop sees you. since he knows what the fuck you're doing he just gonna pull you over and check your ass and you get wrapped... .. GOOD LUCK

^ yeah he's right, thats why I hide all my shit in a secret lair under the atlantic ocean

since they know its you, you should just start writing your name and soc #

that'll show'em who's boss

might as well give them your cell number and everything.

i've actually heard of this before. are you under 18? cuz a buddy of mine built up quite the file and then the day after his 18th his house got raided. be carefull what you keep at home.

No, its not bad at all because the chances are you're not nearly up enough for them to wanna catch you.

my town started the entire vandal squad for me and my boy i live in the most gay rich ass place and after like 10 tags there hireing madd vs officers and shit its the most crazy thing...and i also know they know me casue almost every other day the same 2 undercovers pull up to me and there like do u have spray paint or markers or andyhting illgeal on you but they know my name and they really only ask me and my friend

and all of this is why i gave up tagging in my town and moved onto other places

i jsut found out through my friend that the vandal squad in my town and all the cops know me and know my tag but they cant do anyhting until im caught in the act, i thaught it was funny that they could do nothing to stop me but is this true? im not gonna get randomly raided or any crazy shit correct?

I think its awesome how you have to ask people on the internet if that could be a problem. But apparently since its OK to be a dumbass now I have a question too.

I think my girlfriend is pregnant because of me. Will my life change? Like will I be poorer and have less time to do shit I want?:D

Also that is bullshit about waiting to catch you in the act. They just have to get a judge to sign a search warrant and then their gonna turn your house upside down. Do they wait for a murderer to commit another murder before arresting him? No, they show a judge evidence and then they bust heads.

You my good sir, are an idiot.

• 1 month later...
my town started the entire vandal squad for me and my boy i live in the most gay rich ass place and after like 10 tags there hireing madd vs officers and shit its the most crazy thing...and i also know they know me casue almost every other day the same 2 undercovers pull up to me and there like do u have spray paint or markers or andyhting illgeal on you but they know my name and they really only ask me and my friend

and all of this is why i gave up tagging in my town and moved onto other places

you sound like some racist rich white kid, talking like "me and my boy" when your white is shameful, because you do 10 tags they arn't gonna go make a vs, wake up dreamer boyyyyy