Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unknown_urge

Epsilon

a friend of mine read a book about epsilon or some bullshit..

and she says its her new religion.

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

its not just epsilons that sleep around you can not have your brain formation stunted and still get to sleep around.

it's nice when people discover great literature but like someone already said it's so gay when some deadhead reads a book for once in their lives and won't shut up about it when they probably don;t even understand it

What the fuck are you all talking about? I searched on Google and Wikipedia and all I could find out is that Epsilon is some customer relationship company, an ambient techno collective, and a letter in the Greek alphabet.

An 'Epsilon' is the lowest of the 5 classes in Aldous Huxley's dystopic satire 'Brave New World'. In the book people are grown in laboratories and they are tampered with before birth and conditioned afterwards to fit into a pre-ordained role in society.

BNW?

ZOLOFT?

CAHOOTS?

looks like casek needs to whip up a flow chart right quick for this one <

2340.jpg

I don't know what the image was, but the video is hilarious. I love how this has made it all over the news. It even made Countdown.

well..

when babiesa re young..

they put books in front of them..

and shock them or something... to teach them that books are bad.. so they can never be s,marter then the ones that created them.. keeps the dumb dumb and the smart, smart. which is basically what the world is like.. but different methods.

I don't know what the image was, but the video is hilarious. I love how this has made it all over the news. It even made Countdown.

fixed. was that slater holding the mic up to her? he had a grin on his face the whole time.

Hahaha, what a fucking retarded response. WTF does South Africa and Iraq have anything to do with the question? I was getting my car serviced and in the waiting room the TV was showing the interview she did, I guess the next day, on the Today show where she was asked the question again and actually gave a normal, pretty good answer. She said she just got over-excited at the prospect of being on national TV.

i think she lied. i think she was given a chance to redeem herself on the today show and was then coached and prepared on what possible answers to give.

damn. i mean just........................

damn.

i think she lied. i think she was given a chance to redeem herself on the today show and was then coached and prepared on what possible answers to give.

yeah for sure absolutely no doubt about it, anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete chump

if so i bet someones corpse is getting dug up and slept with.

ROFL.

They should have just asked this bitch to count to ten. I would have been impressed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now