iquit

Pinup

hey

god knows how long it's been since i've posted here but maybe some semi-OGs remember me. i salute them.

this is a quick message to ask if anybody knows what has become of iquit and if he's still in Hong Kong?

i'm making my way over there thursday for a couple of days.

iquit if you read this: i dont need a place to crash. just to drink. and maybe paint. get at me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo pinup.

i remember chilling with you. thanks for hooking me up with that bed, and the dirtiest washroom ive ever used in my life. but your homie was rad, even tho he insisted on watching nine episodes of the simpsons in french at 3 am.

i also enjoyed, the sandwich shop we went to, falling on my ass on the subway, and missing the train at gare du nord, but being helped out by an equally nice french version of 2pac.

holy shit, its pinup.

yoooooo.

Pinup wears velcro shoes. But he's excellent people. Even for a Frenchman. Come and visit me in Vancouver. I'll repay you for the restaurant we ditched out on in Paris.

What happened to you anyway? You disappeared off the face of the earth. Hit me up on MSN.

those velcro shoes are finished. i'm back to boring old laces, but same model of shoe (5th consecutive pair). dude, the trip i'm just starting is sucking the cash out of me, but when i'm rich then america and canada will come high on the list. believe.

what happened to me? meh, just got a bit busier i guess.

yo pinup.

i remember chilling with you. thanks for hooking me up with that bed, and the dirtiest washroom ive ever used in my life. but your homie was rad, even tho he insisted on watching nine episodes of the simpsons in french at 3 am.

i also enjoyed, the sandwich shop we went to, falling on my ass on the subway, and missing the train at gare du nord, but being helped out by an equally nice french version of 2pac.

haha i remember you looking exhausted as fuck after travelling and my friend then insisting we watch the simpsons (in french). and then you tried to sit down in the subway and missed the seat. awesome.