Official 12oontz Music Producer Exchange

T4M*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The only levels you gotta mess with is the Vocals, everything else is good.

If you have an EQ, lower the mids a bit and maybe add some highs (Vocals Only). Once perfected, post link or send it to me cus i want it :)

yea thats what i thought i just wasnt sure if it was my speakers or not..

but yea all the vocals are compressed and eq'd i just gotta turn em down thats all..

and yea ill post up another link once i lower everything and get it sounding right glad you like how it turned out..

hahah thanks homie...

the bullet shot i thew in because one of my homies rapped on the second verse

he said something like "soon as you hear that pop, leave you shell shocked.."

so instead of him just saying POP i figured the gunshot would give it a more dramatic effect i guess...

buuut im takin homie off the song cause his verse doesnt go with the rest of the song...

so its baaack to the drawing board...

im also gonna upload some more tracks i did with my homies

just gotta find em first so keep checkin in to the page for more updates and what not...

photo6e.png

These are my instruments that i use to make music, but i dont use them for production. when i get bored or want to be inspired to create something new, ill go and play the instruments.

Virtuoso

Fartpad

Beatwave

Ill probably make a video today on the Easy Beats LE. i have tons of fun with that app.

does anybody know of a good program that does guitar effects live? My sound card has a LINE IN, so i can plug in any instrument through the mixer.

Im having issues with ableton and the line in tho.....

29040267.jpg

When i start playing, lets say a piano note, the note is "off" when i strike the key. if i active the line in through the regular windows application so i can hear it, its dead on accurate.

On Ableton, its off. I messed with the settings and still cant get it to work. Anybody have the same issue?

• 1 month later...

This is actually a question from my friend. I dont know if this is the right place for it but after doing a search on circuit bending this seemed like the most relevant thread

anyone have any fun suggestions for bending a Yamaha DD20 drum machine? I could only find this video and like one forum question. So far it's pretty frustrating since everything crashes it, but some sounds are really awesome. When it crashes, sometimes the sound of glass breaking occurs which makes me laugh. I also got it to laugh with me once, but couldn't get it to do it again.

This is actually a question from my friend. I dont know if this is the right place for it but after doing a search on circuit bending this seemed like the most relevant thread

anyone have any fun suggestions for bending a Yamaha DD20 drum machine? I could only find this video and like one forum question. So far it's pretty frustrating since everything crashes it, but some sounds are really awesome. When it crashes, sometimes the sound of glass breaking occurs which makes me laugh. I also got it to laugh with me once, but couldn't get it to do it again.

http://electro-music.com/forum/post-315470.html

I figure someone in here might know the answer.

My friend is trying to sell a Roland TR-606 Drumatix drum machine, with the carrying case ... mint condition, he bought it and never used it. Any idea as to what it's worth? EBay says $600 ... thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Here me out. I just discovered how to create midi files.

Yea big whoop, but check this out.

I can take any song, like so.....

and create it into a midi.....

midifile.jpg

With that MIDI file, you can now manipulate it and change the instrument and such.

Basicly, i found a way to not spend hours recreating a song's melody. So i went and did this real quick....

the midi on this song was a little rough, but i knew it was going to be like that (you can tell on the bass part)

Ill mess with more songs laters.