Official 12oontz Music Producer Exchange

T4M*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been going through this thread and there's a lot of talent here, for real.

Anyone have any experience composing for music libraries? I've submitted to a few and made a little bit of money, trying to step it up to the more high end libraries recently. Here's something I've been working on for a trailer library. This is roughly mastered, but I'm thinking of starting over from square one with the mix, I just can't get it right. Any critiques of the mix or otherwise would be much appreciated. The vibe is supposed to be industrial/electronic/upbeat/dramatic, obviously.

http://soundcloud.com/stevie-blunder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im looking for a Drum Machine/Sample Pad Program for windows that allows me to use the number keys on my keyboard. Anyone suggestions?

I want one thats simple to setup and use, also where i can use my own samples and use them live.

^^^^^^

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/idrum/

idrum_screenshot.png

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/battery-3/

native_instruments_battery.gif

only know of these..let me know if you need a download link since i dont really think posting the links would be a good idea due to how much that shit costs.

and honestly i'd go with fl studio if its just a drum machine you want..its pretty much 0 hassle with the fpc and drumaxxe . plus you can load plugins inside it if you want different style drum machines like

cumulus.png

Cumulus is a granular sampler which radically transforms sample content by breaking it into tiny slithers of audio called grains and reorganizing them to form new sounds. Cumulus is capable of a wide ranges of timbres: from evolving atmospheric soundscapes; to organic physical textures.

Up to eight Scenes can be created; a Scene corresponding to a particular sample position and set of synthesis parameters. Scenes can be played in realtime via MIDI, or arranged internally using the built-in sequencer.

Ladies and gentleman!

We have worked for 4 years (since peace-out), mainly for musicians, and for free.

Sad to inform, we decided to end TEAM ASSiGN with this final release.

Thanks to the supporters all over the world.

Middle finger to the greedy people and bad protections.

You cannot contact to us anymore.

Because our mailbox was filled with following spam :

* Mac Pleeeeeeease!

* Cubasaaase! ProTooooooools! Nexuuuuuuuuuus!

* Where is the serial?

* Where is your forum?

Mikuru is crying,

TEAM ASSiGN 2012

hella sad day..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn havent been here in forever...

well since i finally got a computer and internet again

i figured id share what ive been doing with my oontz niggas...

Every Single Day feat. Ricky-T

Model feat. Sean Rich

Rhymes For Days feat. Ricky-T

i should be done with my mixtape within a month and a half or so

i still got alot of work to do before releasing the mixtape in its entirety

since im finally getting my shit back together i can start putting things in motion finally..

and i should also have a video up soon for the rhymes for days song..

hope everyone else out there is still creating music..

• 6 years later...

So, this did actually take off for me and it's a blessing.  Now I make legit beats and such for fun vs photoshop.

I pretty much make beats as time goes by, with no agenda.  What ever happens, happens.

Here is a Remix I did from a SNES game, some of you might now....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZ7ADOApUr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lofi Stuff....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbKARXZl2Le/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hardstyle, my Passion....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQZSeWnPEW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and much more.

If Moogle is still around, bro, Im now on ....

*Ableton

*Ableton Launch Pad

*Native Instruments Massive

*Ohmsphere

*Nexus 2.

*Hybrid

*Other Synth Makers.

I'll stop by here and there, posting progress and samples. I am also here for those seeking knowledge, exchanges, projects, help, and inspiration.

Edited by T4M*
  • Props 2

On 2/13/2008 at 11:10 PM, earl broclo ESQ said:

i didn't want to start a thread for this, so i figured this would be a good place to ask. my girlfriend just bought me a numark TTUSB turntable for my birthday.

numark-ttusb.jpg

So i'm curious if anyone knows anything about this? i don't want to keep it, just so i can MP3 my records, so i'm trying to figure out other things i can do with it. what i'm curious about, is if there is any software that is simple, that i could pull the MP3's into and mix, cut up, loop, etc. i seriously don't do shit with computers, i've been strictly analog since i bought my first records. she's told me that if i want to return it and use the money for records, i can. so if i'm not really going to use this thing --i'd probably be better off with that.

so if anyone has any advice, let me know.

Honestly , theres nothing specific about the mp3 functionality or usb hookup that can help you do this, the usb is essentially being used as a digitally processed balanced line in, and the software is just a chopping system that detects track gap dead spots. Its a pretty great turntable for doing what its designed to do, maybe one of the best since it wont chew up your records, but most of the functionality it seems you dont care about. The main benefit for you, is you can record samples into your DAW of choice with no preamp and limited line level noise. Other than that, its just an upper mid tier table with less features than a standard variant. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice work. Are you a sampler? Or Producer/Beatmaker?

I like the 808 type beats you got, wish a couple of them had the lengthy 808 kick, like "POLYMER" , feelin the vibe. So used to these turning out to be Trap, your creativity is noted.

Edited by T4M*